Search results

1. D

09 Giant Glory DH0 - SOLD

what size is it bud?
  2. D

Albury/Wodonga DH riders

Albury's dh race next week :gossip:
  3. D

Giant XTC 29 Composite - differing magazine reviews?

A permanent stable mate for the other steeds!!!:rockon:
  4. D

Giant XTC 29 Composite - differing magazine reviews?

:censored::love:it, Test rode 1 of these suckers yesterday and it's now parked up next to my reign x & glory dh!
  5. D

Dh tracks near albury????

The local track (nailcan hill) is push runs only, but if you got a bit of heart you can ride up, and its in the heart of town. Beechworth is another option and good for shuttles.
  6. D

Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

+1 totally agree!
  7. D

Vic DH Series 11/12 Round 4 Mt Buller

:very_drunk: Thanks man!!!!
  8. D

Vets/masters only dh racing?

The vic state series not only has a large gathering of "old people", but they also vary in ability & skill. The top end of the field is competitive and & us mere mortals at the back are enjoying the ride. The majority of riders don't have trouble with any tracks so I think we already have what...
  9. D

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

As you can only on line reg for both day's, & i'm commited to work Sat but want to race Sun! How do I get in before the cap blows out? Cal your nearly right, Beauty is on par with buller! Murphnat get involved!!! I think there doing a pretty good job!!
  10. D

Pushys Bike Warehouse Day on the Can 2011

here's another http://youtu.be/l6fM4BNpGwY
  11. D

Adjustable Seat Posts

Nice I've been eyeing off that machine at my LBS, How is it?
  12. D

Adjustable Seat Posts

I've joined the club and bought an adjustable post for my reignx. The Torpedo 7 post, at $119 you can't go wrong. So far i'm happier than a pig in anything. The lever isn't a problem at all, at 5'7 three inch's travel is perfect and no play what so ever. Life has become so much easier...
  13. D

pushy's 6 hour enduro

Here is some pics from the Goldcross vic series Albury round! https://picasaweb.google.com/113010435388648197436/PushyS6Hour2011#
  14. D

The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

Thanks I've started a group on FB (pump track central), feel free to drop in and see our progress.
  15. D

The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

Chuckie Hi i'm looking 4 some advice/help, I am about to aproach our local council in Albury about converting an old unused BMX track into a pump track. You have done a great job with Nothbridge and i was wondering if i could use you as a reference and any northbridge council contacts to help...
  16. D

VDHS Rd. #6 - Shepparton

good job K2, haha, when did you have time to shoot vids?
  17. D

Where is the cheapest downhill helmet?

Go to your local bike shop and try as many helmets as you can, size varies dramatically not only between brands but models aswell. Don't just by the cheapest as a $200 helmet that is perfect is better than 2 x $100 helmets that aren't!
  18. D

VDHS - Yaaaaaaaaaak Rnd 5

Keep up the good work man, good variety of footage.
  19. D

Melbourne- DH tracks & shuttle service.

Ballarat, easy to ride or push up, short tracks, but alot of fun!!!!
  20. D

Vets DH team - "NTO" Victoria

Team means vehicle access to race villiage ???? sht yeah!!!!