Search results

1. BansheeTwoTwelve

BMX I replaced it with something STOLEN!

So 6 Months ago I had my beloved Banshee Stolen. That bike owed me a few grand, and many hours of work, and to have some little C*nt steal it from me ripped my heart out. Since then I have lost my job, and had other things that I needed to buy, rather than wanted. So for the past few weeks I've...
  2. BansheeTwoTwelve

Battlezone II - Any takers ?

Hey guys, Im taking a bit of a shot in the dark here. About 12 Years ago a game called Battlezone II: Combat Commander was relaced, it was a fail back in the day, because no computers hate the power to handle it, and it took up to Pentuim 4, 2.8's to run it max graphics (keep in mind this...
  3. BansheeTwoTwelve

STOLEN 2005 Banshee Morphine

I neverthough id post a thread on this, but hear goes. At 9:15 Tonight, I had my pride and joy stolen from the front of the Pines Shopping Centre Liqourland, My own stupidity for leaving it there :mad: Now some little shithead is riding around on my Banshee, and im stuck walking. Specs...
  4. BansheeTwoTwelve

How to Post Pictures Direct [Embed]

Ive been seeing plenty of threads where people simply post a link to their photo, because they are usually unsure of how to embed the picture of their photo. Most of these people already have uploaded the pictures to a PhotoSharing website. :confused: When you post a thread it already gives you...
  5. BansheeTwoTwelve

Trend Whores !?

What are your thoughts on the dumb ass trends going around, that every 14 year old that thinks he can ride has to follow. Includes -Slamming the Seat WTF? Yes, its a good idea if you are dirt jumping, and requite almost no seat, fair enough, but when some dumb ass does it, and hes riding...
  6. BansheeTwoTwelve

Another Stupid Question

Hey guys... This is probably a Stupid Question however I shall ask anyway. Im running myself a Sram X.7 Shifter\Deralieur (9Spd) on my bike. I have a spare KMC Cool chain lying around and was wondering... If the chain is the right length (which it is) can I just rip off the Deralieur...
  7. BansheeTwoTwelve

The Overclockers Thread

Ok, so I've been looking around (not so well) and I've found (The lack of) a thread for people to show off their rig. Notice I don't put gamers in there because Gamers arn't the only ones that need a kickass system, I've run Editions of 3D Max, AutoCAD etc.. that really bog down performance. If...
  8. BansheeTwoTwelve

Anyone going to the Melbourne Nitro Circus ?

Anyone here going to the Melbourne leg of the Nitro Circus tour, next year. I just bought myself some VIP tickets, but I think it will be well worth it...
  9. BansheeTwoTwelve

FOX 36 VAN R Seals

Hi guys, Its that time of the year, and im about to put new seals for my VAN R's I've rebuilt forks before, with OEM seals but I was wondering what the best alternitives are to the OEM Fox seals. I've head good things about the Enduro Seals, but my maat has them on his pike 409's, 6 moths...
  10. BansheeTwoTwelve

Fox 36 VAN-R Preload Issues

Hey guys Im having a bit of a problem with my forks. Rebound Adjustment works fine (Pink Dial) however the Preload Adjustment (Blue Dial) is stuck in place, its pretty much dialed out to the minumum because of my size. I bought the 06 36VAN R's (Without FiT cartrage) brand new off ebay a couple...
  11. BansheeTwoTwelve

POS BMXican !?

About a year ago, I found a frame, in eltham (Oh and BTW I fetched it a week after first seeing it) . Had a good look at it and it looked ok and weighed nothing (Weighed at 2.0kg) . I ended up taking it home. I primed it not long after taking it home, but never ended up painting it. I still have...
  12. BansheeTwoTwelve

4X Banshee Morphine *Homebrew*

New Photography My Banshee Morphine, built up based of a 2005 STP0 Pretty much a do it all bike, I can ride to the shops noprobs, it does fine at the Narb or Kinglake DH Runs and is great when the going get big. Its no DH bike, but the forks are smooth as butter, so they soak up everthing...