Search results

1. >moto<

Shock Advice - Rockshox Vs Cane Creek

Hi guys, I have an older Cane Creek DB Inline CS that I've been using and it has been a great shock (I bought it an as upgrade off an older bike). I have a new bike coming which comes with a Rockshox Super Deluxe Select + and I'm wondering if it would be worth swapping the CCDB in to test out...
  2. >moto<

2011 Reign Shock fit Question

I'm looking at the Cane Creek DBAir CS shock advertised in the for sale section. Can anyone tell me if it will fit my bike? The can looks a fair. It bigger than the stock RP23. Thanks in advance for any advice.
  3. >moto<

First Service Issues???

I bought my bike (Giant Reign 1) on 19/07/11. Because I work overseas a fair bit I haven't really ridden it that much. I have taken it to the shop previously asking about adjusting the brakes because even with the grub screw wound fully the brakes pull too far into the bars and hit my fingers...
  4. >moto<

Fork/Shock Pressure for Giant Reign

Okay, firstly I'm aware that shock pressures are personal preference/riding style and maybe even bike geometry orientated. However, what I'm after is the 'rules of thumb' that you guys use to set the air pressure up. My LBS told me roughly that for the fork I should take my weight in KG and...