Search results

1. Rambler

3 ringed circus ticket must be sold by 5pm! Solo with a shirt or two person entry.

I am crook and need to sell a 3 ringed circus ticket. At the moment, I have a solo ticket ($90) and a Tshirt($35). I would be satisfied with $100 meaning you could do as above or transfer it to a two person entry. PM if interested but do so quickly! ie last chance is by 5pm today.
  2. Rambler

Sold*******

Due to illness I can't race the Husky! My bad luck is someone else's good luck. The transfer is completed at rego on the Saturday. All I have to do is email Blackhearts events who I am selling the ticket to. All you have to do is bring photo ID plus all transferring tickets on the Husky now...
  3. Rambler

Need a Dirtworks NSW 100km ticket please!!!!!

I would love someone to PM me offering me a Dirtworks NSW 100km ticket. Would make my day!
  4. Rambler

Carbohydrate loading for World Solo Champs

I am a little confused about some of the info on carbohydrate loading. Some say carbo loading should be completed 2-3 days before the event while others say that it is a waste of time in the last 3 days. Any advice out there from the guru's would be appreciated.
  5. Rambler

Which bike shop in Canberra is best for the girls?

My wife has recently got into MTB. We are after some shoes and clothing for her. Has anyone got any suggestions what is the best bike shop in Canberra that caters to the ladies in regards to customer service, womens range and value.
  6. Rambler

Angry Doc 100km for sale

Trashed my bike in the mud at Stromlo yesterday therefore no bike for the Doc. That leaves an opportunity for 1 person to grab my ticket and smash it.
  7. Rambler

Another enduro race announced

Another new race has been anounced from Blackheart events at Narooma on NSW south coast.. 'Escape from Cobra Mountain' 100 mile Mountain Bike Marathon - Narooma NSW. 60km and 120km options also available, but the main event will be the 100 miler. Scheduled for the 5th of December, the...