Search results

1. callum1

crankbros candy 1 vs anything else

i'v ridden flat pedals for years, but bought some candy 1's recently on an impulse, first clipless pedals (clipless doesn't make sense in my mind). is it just me being shit, or are these hard to clip into? other riders i ride with have shimano and just seem to pop straight in, while im still...
  2. callum1

RRR, how did ya go?

how was it? good weather? i had to go to brisbane on the weekend as my mate selfishly held his engagement party on sat night. And was pretty annoyed i missed it.
  3. callum1

atherton grant

so i heard the tail end of a radio announcement saying atherton was granted half a mil, to build another 35k of track. sounds pretty cool. indica, i imagine you could elaborate on this.
  4. callum1

changing from 3 front rings to 1

so i have 3 front chain rings and find i 'generally' only ever use one of them, and if i do decide to change front gears, the chances of the front derailer fucking up the change is about 1 in 10. rather than mucking around with the derailer to make it good, my plan is to do away with the lesser...
  5. callum1

heckler enthusiasts...UNITE!

sorted it out
  6. callum1

hub Q

looking to buy a new rear hub, mine broke. in the descriptions for them all it says '32H' or '36H' etc. I assume that means the amount of spoke holes on it. that right? i would punch myself in the dick for spending on the wrong part. any other things i could get wrong?
  7. callum1

big c

hi friends, i actually joined the site a while ago (dont think i did one of these but), then went away for ages to 'find myself', but now im back! living in between cairns and townsville. I parted out my old bike when I decovered the nearest decent riding for me was 2 hrs away, however iv become...
  8. callum1

mission beach/tully/cairns area

hey. im moving up the top end next year. as anybody heard of any decent riding/riding at all around mission beach/tully/innisfail area. on the map it looks rather mountainess, however mountains dont neccecerally mean decent trails. thanks gang!
  9. callum1

for sale prices manditory

hey admin. can i suggest that the prices of bikes etc in the for sale section be manditory. ie - no "throw us an offer" i know alot of people dont really know what their bike is worth, but it makes it easier if there is a fixed price to work from.
  10. callum1

why make it single speed?

hey all. iv been riding a dual suspension mtb in the single track bush for a few months now, and was looking at getting just a cruiser for street duties. i was looking at a few different 'dirt jumper' style mountain bikes with street tyres, and was wondering why so many are single speed. all i...