Search results

1. C

Black Market Bikes

Yeah good idea... Now if I had of thought to do that.... 3years ago mind you... I'd still be waiting on a Blk Mrkt frame. F:)k that off. Sorry didn't mean to be rude, pick another frame Mann and forget Blk Mrkt. Do yourself the favour so you can get out there and ride!!!
  2. C

Help with rigid fork decision plz..

Sorted Finally sorted sorted and dailed , well except to adjust the seat a bit hahha This thing is super light mann gonna be a weapon!!!
  3. C

update :) Forks just turned up today sooooo stoked WOOOOO Parts have also arrived at the shop. Would put it all together myself... but as time just doesnt allow and limited tools, its going into the shop on monday and should get it back by end of the week.
  4. C

Thanks Sethius!! Was going to even go to the extent of shaving a few extra grams here and there by going titanium spindle of my profiles and few bolts but it's already gonna be super light as you just mentioned but won't say never aye hahhaha. Kinda now wished I had of gone with profile hubs...
  5. C

Yep, no stocks anywhere from. The actual distros here in Oz! Got one of the best Mtb shops in Queensland on to it, got back to me about forks today, no stock. Shame really but after chatting to him, going with the Identiti rebates dirt jump fork 425mm, rake of 36.7mm should be all good as...
  6. C

Thank you, I'll give them a call first thing tomorrow after after which if they don't have.. I've found some new identiti rebates :)
  7. C

Hey Singlespeed, Howz things mann? Knew u'd drop in on this sooner or. Later Hahaha Tech 9 outta stock anyway as per email: Thanks for emailing us. The fork we have listed is the 414mm version in black only and takes a standard QR hub. Unfortunately our suppliers have it on...
  8. C

Thanks for that, sent a email off for the Blk mrkt tech 9's, I've noticed they state 9x100... Thought they come in only 2 sizes... 395 and 414mm ... Frame turned up this morning.. hell yeah :) the build quality on this thing really needs to be seen in person aye!!
  9. C

I've been looking at the NS RNS 2012 fork, it's the 428mm one, super easy to get too ex Sydney New. Which one have you got and height??
  10. C

Nice, Carter Holt is sooo shyt with customer. Service it ain't even funny. Tried buying a blk Mrkt years ago, S&m made most of his stuff aye.. Now u can't buy anything off there website blk Mrkt that is.. Tech9 at 414 super nice fork... Where.. Where.. Where... Please in lighten me..
  11. C

nice thank you!! super cheap too!! I've heard mixed reviews on these... or is that the dartmor ones.. where by the drop outs crack/break... anyone like to shed some light ... also, NS RNS do one in a 428mm and are 1.26g while these are up to 1.42g... at this stage the NS look to be...
  12. C

Been chatting with the distro, yes more so as its super stiff to begin with... but adding a rigid to the mix WOW extra extra stiff. He mention it'll rail like anything, be some crazy fun for pump track and as I'm getting back into more and more track work, it's gonna be one hell of a weapon in...
  13. C

Ok, don't hate coz I,pm not in the whole suspension forks thing.. I've come from a Bmx background and just love the feel of a rigid even at 32yo still!! I'm expecting a new banshee amp frame to turn up any day now and this build is all about pump track and Bmx track work with stiffness in...
  14. C

Old age dirt jumpers

31yo here aye all!! Haven't posted in awhile, seen this thread and had to jump in say suP! GO Dunc and Flint, it flies aye.. Me, well 32 real soon, can't believe how times just shoot by so dame quick. I started as most probably did, BMX, hitting the jumps at my local track, on...
  15. C

Ideas.on new frame set plz..

The dobs look nice, u got one? If so what's it like...
  16. C

Where did u get Ur riot frame from? Brand new? In Oz?? And when are u putting that maj to use? Keen as hell to hear how it preforms... Can I ask why u went with the NS over others??
  17. C

"FoxRidersCo" Dartmoor Cody looks alright... How's it ride??
  18. C

Stupid Q, these any good? I've seen a few reviews over the yrs with them being very mixed. I remember someone on here saying to get one when I was looking for a complete just never really took a liking to them ( after reading those reviews ) .. Anyone on here got one? And how they ride etc...
  19. C

ThankS BMX dude!! Was trying to get one of them new OG mob frames in raw but even the dame distro here in Oz ain't importing them! Never heard back from Blk Mrkt either it's been 2months :( Keen as hell to hear thoughts on the Maj. only goods things but not sure as most are NS fanatics...
  20. C

Hello all!! Been a while since my last post, u know how it is.. busy busy with starting a new business and riding a ton again as well :) Now over the last 15 months I've upgraded every single part on my bike that I've always wanted and now it's time for a new frame. Been riding a NS...