Search results

1. That guy

Goldcross Closing down

Yep, this is the case. Probably should have clarified. They're packing up shop and starting over again with a different model.
  2. That guy

Goldcross Closing down

In a move which is a surprise to no one, Goldcross stores are closing down. Most of their stock is 50% reduced to try and get rid of it before their move into Amart. Bikes are 30% off but I'm sure they wouldn't say no to a deal. Still some pretty decent stuff left if your after parts and things.
  3. That guy

(SOLD) Perfect 2011 Fuji SST 3.0 UD Carbon Road bike $1000 Highly Negotiable

*Gets up and throws computer into a blender* Will have them sorted by tonight.
  4. That guy

Sorry about that, will fix it once i get home. In the mean time, it's posted up on gumtree. http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1020679664 It weighs in about 8.7kg including pedals (just pulled specs off their websites, I haven't physically weighed it yet). It should suit anyone around...
  5. That guy

Item: 2011 Fuji SST 3.0 (52cm) Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Absolutely perfect Reason for selling: I bought this bike when i was upgrading from an aluminium framed road bike. Recently I have not been able to ride much and have needed to get rid of it quickly. Price and price...
  6. That guy

Brisbane DH Scene

Come on down the road to the Gold Coast.
  7. That guy

To Gold Coast Riders

http://www.change.org/petitions/gold-coast-city-council-and-the-queensland-government-provide-adequate-skate-park-facilities-for-recreation-on-the-gold-coast There's a bit of a movement getting started to try and get a bit of an improvement to a couple of the Skate parks on the Gold Coast...
  8. That guy

Nerang outlook

Was just down on Saturday, had an awesome couple of hours. People aren't kidding, vibe there is pretty sweet and and absolute ton of stuff to ride.
  9. That guy

Nerang outlook

On the topic of Outlook, does anyone know whether it's looking safe from developers at this point? I remember a while back there was a bit of talk about it getting knocked down. Absolutely awesome track and enough things there to scare you silly.
  10. That guy

GoldCross Cycles - 25% off DH bikes [GT and Goose]

"Available in store only" How many stores actually stock these? Most shops i've been into seem to focus on road and the family bikes. Servicing and support is usually a bit iffy as well a lot of the time.
  11. That guy

So BMX is getting even stupider...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chF4utuqb3Q&feature=player_embedded I'm not sure how to embed but here's a recently pulled bunnyhop backflip.
  12. That guy

Religions/Cults and business.....

Probably not. Providing they weren't Westbro Baptist church type psychotics craming religon/beliefs down people's throats people have a right to believe what they would like. Really what someone believes in doesn't affect my life in any significant way, so sure, I'll still shop there.
  13. That guy

Brake Cleaners?

If the pads are sintered metal you can (if your lucky) use a propane torch to evaporate any comtaminates.
  14. That guy

X0 shifter lever slipping when upshifting

If it's on the older side, sometimes shifters can stick themselves down due to the grease inside getting thicker over time. Mabye pull it apart and give it an overhaul or spray a bit of thin lube in there.
  15. That guy

Places to ride DH on the Gold Coast

Pretty much head up Southport Nerang road into Nerang and it's opposite a complex with coles in it.
  16. That guy

QLD State Champs - Volunteers Needed

Would anyone from the areas around the Parkwood/ Nerang be up for carpooling down on sunday?
  17. That guy

Gilston DH Trail near nerang (excuse the spelling)

It's quite a short track, really about only a thirty second or so run. A couple of jumps and a couple of corners. With A number of trails in Nerang forest close by, really there are better options in that area. But yes, I do agree with sustainable legal trails being the way to go.
  18. That guy

Gilston DH Trail near nerang (excuse the spelling)

Most of us won't give out thelocation of a DH track on a public forum in case the trail gets found and plowed. PM me if you're interested.