Search results

1. M

WTB BO Gear bags/messengers

Hi all, on the look out for unmolested and in good shape BO Gear bags/messengers from BO Gear from Brisbane. Let me know if you want to move any via PM.
  2. M

Little Things You Hate

coffee becoming more expensive than petrol.
  3. M

Wet shoes???

you'd be better off with sealskinz waterproof socks.
  4. M

Post your Roadie

jesus mitchy, if that got any lighter or more aero, you'd need a pilots license. nice work, and the purple anno highlights are a nice change from the 100% stealth black you see everywhere.
  5. M

I need to make my neighbors be quiet

oh dozer, my heart goes out to you, only because I have almost the same problem. I'd say anything that can't be linked back to you is perhaps the way to go. Physical acts obviously done by a human, and they know you're not happy, will be only mean retaliation by them, like everyone has...
  6. M

Guilty Attractions

Veronica morgan, from location location location australia. A ranga and a real estate agent. Two things nobody should like, but I do...
  7. M

Little Things You Hate

The turds I'm in charge of at the moment. I'm working a maternity leave contract to manage this team, and it's become clearly evident they are a pack of whiny bitches. I'd kill to work there full time, and they have the audicity almost daily to whine about their jobs. I know in nearly every...
  8. M

Post your Roadie

yeah it's a good thing to have one, but just as a suggestion, maybe take a smaller transition step and get a CX bike, I've seen a lot of guys who've been dedicated MTBers getting more out of CX bikes than going straight to roadies. If you're not used to a roady they can suck pretty bad after...
  9. M

Dubstep+ drum&bass

if you're not listening to this internet radio broadcast and you love beats and bass, well then there isn't much hope... latest one here... http://dnbblog.co.uk/doc-scott-future-beats-radio-show-03-10-13 or all previous shows here. https://soundcloud.com/docscott31
  10. M

The Walking Dead

tonight was great! thrills and kills! but where is the governer?
  11. M

Stupidest name for a product?

might be a bit 'big' on flavour for me too, it's jamaican.
  12. M

Stupidest name for a product?

this ^
  13. M

Little Things You Hate

LTIH, partners who leave their packing for a week long business trip to the night before they leave. Seriously? Running around like a chook with no head, even though you've known about this for months... :mmph:
  14. M

Little Things You Hate

on a less baiting reply. LTIH, that mobile phone plans are still really expensive even though there is an expanding market. Shouldn't it be cheaper now? :tsk:
  15. M

Little Things You Hate

rather be a ghost than a sheep. LTIH, people who preach what they watch on TV like a religion I must join. :yo:
  16. M

Post your Roadie

Yeah I've got three. Not sure if posting them here is ok, but if it gets removed, so be it. Here they are. All originals.
  17. M

Post your Roadie

Same, I run carbon disc specific rims, 50x23mm width, from farpsorts.com. On that I run 28mm conti gators which are super sweet commuting and weekend rides. And the option to run 32 to 40 CX tyres, as seen below.
  18. M

Post your Roadie

tonnes of love and reposting on this one. Looks like a pure crosser. Cabling across the top tube, road discs, clearance for larger tyre widths, slightly slacker top tube, long head tube, higher bottom bracket. You could ride this all day long. For commuting and road duty what do you think...
  19. M

Post your Roadie

thats the biggest they make in 60cm, and yeah I'm fuggin tall.
  20. M

Post your Roadie

Are you a fortune teller Sumgy, this comment was from 2011? How close to the truth you came I do not know. Might want to think about what you say in the future. I hope you're on the mend.