Little Things You Hate

Monks

Likes Dirt
LTIH, partners who leave their packing for a week long business trip to the night before they leave. Seriously? Running around like a chook with no head, even though you've known about this for months... :mmph:

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
I hate vandalism.

From the mongy that removes obstacles on mtb trails to make it easier for themselves to those that tag or whatever on someone else's property like a front fence and every other vandalism example in between.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hate vandalism.

From the mongy that removes obstacles on mtb trails to make it easier for themselves to those that tag or whatever on someone else's property like a front fence and every other vandalism example in between.
Or scratches out the signs at the start of trails.

binner

Hath shat hymself
TAG spag

I hate people who hate tags.
too right,whenever I'm walking behind a woman with her tag out I always make a point of tucking it back in.

Hi johnny, haven't spoke seen you for must be like 8 yrs, are you back in OZ?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hey mate, I'm usually back in Australia, residing in the nation's capital. But right now I'm in a dirty little central Chinese town sucking in the soot.when is the yup crew coming to Canberra on its next road trip? Reckon you cats could do with a few runs at stromlo and thredders this summer.....

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
C. You mustn't pay the bills if using a dryer :tsk:
LTIH: Being 1/3 of a share house and paying 1/3rd the electricity, where one guy uses the dryer, dishwasher, air con or heater all the time, and myself and the other bloke dry our clothes on the line, wash dishes by hand and take a jumper off before putting the air con on :tsk:

driftking

Wheel size expert
The amount of emphasis people put on clipless for downhill and the on going debate.
Seriously whatever your most comfortable on you will ride faster. People act like clipless are this massive advantage, maybe for xc sure but for dh its almost zero. So stop with the constant debates.
Unless you are at a track with stupid amounts of pedalling it means little.

If you can't keep you feet on the pedals on flats, you can't ride flats properly.
If you need clips to hop and move the bike, you have poor fundamental skill.

Ahh good vent.

Last edited:
Making myself sick from thinking to much about the job interview I had today, I don't think it went to well and now can't stop thinking about how I answered some questions.
Better luck next time aye,

shadow187

Likes Bikes
Did you just buy a helmet by Giro?
no.. a 2014 o'neal helmet.. bought online from the states cuz nowhere in aus had them in yet. first they sent it canada by mistake, after a month & a half waiting for them to correct the issue & resend another,, now theyre available in australia, after i was informed by several shops here they wouldn't be available until december at the earliest icon8.png

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Tony Abbott.

Fuckwit.
Did he beat you in a swimming race with speedo's and a swimming cap on?

People who try to barge onto trains or other public transport while others are still leaving it. Rude pricks.
Totally agree. I did see something awesome in Singapore where a guy with headphones on (the stupid skullcandy ones that make you look like even more of a bell end than you already are) tried to worm his way onto the underground train while lots of people were piling out. This big Aussie looking dude just picked him up by the shoulders and walked him three steps back out of the train. It was a crack up, I high fived the guy before getting on the train.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
China is infuriating for the way people act on public transport, I mean they will even fight over a seat sometimes.I don't mean to put the whole nation down as the have some amazing qualities but they can be so damned petty about being first through the door, impatience and getting a fucking seat. Barely anyone here is willing to let some one go in front of them unless they are friend or family.

Honk Kong on the other hand, which is only really Chinese by way of sovereignty and race is so orderly and organised, very similar to Singapore in that way. God, I love order.

Last edited: