Search results

1. DVS969

QLD 2008 Norco Aline Park Ed (SOLD)

Got my 2008 Norco Aline Park Ed up for sale (Specs below) Awesome bike to ride, Has not been used in the last 2-3 years, Just got the fork seals replaced, has brand new handlebars. Reason for sale is Im just not using it anymore. Would like this gone soon as I need some funds for my new...
  2. DVS969

Sold sold sold

Item: Jet Black 3 bike car rack Location: Forest Lake, Qld Item Condition: Brand New (Still in box and elastic straps in bag still) Reason for selling: I have a ute Price and price conditions: $90 ono Extra Info...
  3. DVS969

4x qld

Im not sure if its to early to know of if there has been a thread already (I did a search but nothing came up) but I just wanted to see if there were any plans or talk for a Sunshine Series or anything of the sort for the end part of the year in QLD?
  4. DVS969

Question about casette

Hey guys, I bought a new PC830 off Chain Reaction, I took it out of the box and the two smallest gears are free spinning, Just wondering if that seems right, IMO it doesn't, lol.
  5. DVS969

QLD Marzocchi Dirt Jam pro SOLD

Item: 2006 Marzocchi Dirt Jam Pro SOLD SOLD SOLD Location: Logan, Brisbane Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Bought Pikes Price and price conditions: $50 $40 Extra Info: The forks work fine but im building my bike for 4X and they just aren't as smooth as id like, 110MM travel. Would...
  6. DVS969

Derailier

Hey, Another silly question from me, Im still puttin my CRC order together and just noticed that the X9 that i chose says 9spd next to it: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=41154 Does that just mean that it will be right for anything up to 9 speed or is strictly a 9...
  7. DVS969

Cassette

I am doing an order from CRC and the cassette i wanted to get is now out of stock with no arrival date, I don't feel like waiting for it to come in for my order to leave. I was going to get the SRAM PG850 for my 4x bike, like i said they are out of stock, Does anyone know what the equivelent...
  8. DVS969

Clear Mtn Today

Hey guys, Goin for a ride up ay Clear today and one of our guys is unable to come, so we have a spare seat in the ute, There is only two of us atm and it always better havin three for shuttles, We will be up there at about 12:30 if your keen, In a white old shape hilux.
  9. DVS969

4X Racing

Does anyone know when the next Sunshine Series starts at all?
  10. DVS969

How to measure steerer length

Im lookin at buying some new forks for my 2006 Specialized P2 and am wondering where i measure to find out what steerer length i will need to look for. Thanks
  11. DVS969

Practice for Illinbah national round

Does anyone know if there will be any practice days leading up to the national round at Illinbah???
  12. DVS969

When does next 4X season start in South Queensland???

Any info would be greatly appreciated, Cheers.