Search results

1. T

175mm - 200mm Dropper Post with External Routing?

Hi all, I'm a tall rider looking for a dropper post with external cable routing for my 2011 StumpJumper. I have a Command post at the moment, but it's too small, 125mm travel still leaves 100mm of seatpost sticking out above the seat tube at my preferred riding height. I had to get a new...
  2. T

TAS Echo Control 26" Trials bike SOLD

Item: 2010 Echo Control frame, entry level build Location: Hobart, TAS, Could post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Good, for a trials bike. It's had little use over the 5 years I've owned it. Some scuff marks here and there, but no serious damage at all. Reason for selling: Making room...
  3. T

VIC SOLD!!! Bargain $1500ono 2012 Custom Marin Quake 7.9

aaah, this is soo mint!
  4. T

what front and rear brakes? Avid Elixir R or avid juicy 3

I have an Avid Elixir R SL on my bike (rear) but I'm getting a front one too to make it more of an all round bike. I strongly recommend you get a set of these, and I'll even sell you a rear one if you want. They have great modulation and power. I have noticed a little fading from intensive...
  5. T

Suoer squeaky vee brakes

My rim grind actually made my brakes quieter. After I gave them a good grind, the brakes locked up faster, and eliminated the squeaking sound of a smooth rim.
  6. T

Bit the bullet. Zerode.

When you say a blue one already in the country, are you talking about Ben Hill's?
  7. T

Large Dually All Mountain/Trail complete bike

Item: Any large complete dually for trail/all mountain riding, somewhere in the 100 to 150mm travel range Location: Tasmania, I am happy to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 1800 Extra Info: Don't really mind about bikes being a little roughed up, with scratches etc.
  8. T

Specialized P.2 '07 SOLD

Item: 2007 Specialized P.2 (Long) Location: Tasmania, NW Coast, can post if need be at your expense. Item Condition: Pretty good. Front rim is true, Rear rim is a little out, frame has a few minor scuffs from brake cables, and the forks are a little scratched, but it's mainly the stickers...
  9. T

QLD Yeti 303rdh almost complete now splitting SOLD SOLD SOLD

How much for the dorados?
  10. T

NSW Sold plz delete

Just the frame thanks.
  11. T

TAS Santa Cruz V-10.2 Medium SOLD (keeping it now)

Thanks man. However, I will be keeping it now. No interest, and there's nothing wrong with it.
  12. T

Marzocchi 888 2010 Evo Ti?

So not a bad deal then? I'll jump on it. How much should I sell some great condition 2007 888's RCX2's for? ;) I was asking for 450, mates rates. Is this perhaps not very matey?
  13. T

Marzocchi 888 2010 Evo Ti?

I am looking to upgrade my forks, and I've found some Marzocchi 888 2010 Evo Ti's in good condition locally, for 850. Is this perhaps too expensive, or is this a great bargain?
  14. T

Final Bump! If no-one wants this, I'll remove it from the forum. Cheapest V10 on here.
  15. T

4x drivechain

Item: 4x drive-chain: Rear cassette, 4-5 gears, derailleur and shifter. I can probably find the rest. Location: Tasmania Price range/Willing to Pay: Throw me offers, willing to look at anything, and take any suggestions. Extra Info:
  16. T

QLD SCOTT Voltage FR - Sold Please Delete

If you sell your frame, and leave the BB and headset, you could probably sell it easily. Most people sell these with frames anyway. The big issue with frame swaps are parts not fitting, like wheel axles, fork steerers etc. Nice bike though, and GLWS.
  17. T

Bump again. Feel free to pm, or email: theallcreator@gmail.com
  18. T

Bump this back up. This bike is smooth as.
  19. T

Avid Elixir SL R Front Brake

Bump this up. Anyone got some kicking around?
  20. T

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode my trials bike around the local primary school, just on dusk. Forgot about after school care, though... So I got told off a bit... They have really nice rocks in their playground....