Search results

1. G

SOLD :: '04 Iron Horse SGS DH Team

Item Has Been Sold
  2. G

Lindsay Klien's 2004 Ride? (Global Goes Under)

I just read that Global has gone belly up because Martin Whiteley can't afford to fund things out of his pocket anymore. Can you confirm this Lindsay and, if so, what are your plans for this upcoming year? If this thread already exists, feel free to lock this one. I had a quick look but...
  3. G

Attempt at attaining DropIn

This may well have been done on these forums before (if so I apologise), but it wouldn't hurt doing it again. I know there are a lot of you who want to see some decent MTB programs on TV. I'm kind of crazy about them too, so I emailed the DropIn production mob and asked what would be the best...
  4. G

The best way to spend $6000?

Okay, let's see now... Being that I'm currently putting away for my next bike, I thought it would be a smart move to ask you Farkin Maniacs for some suggestions. I plan to spend around $6000 on my next bike and really want to go for something new, so please don't take this as a chance to...
  5. G

Logging In & Unwanted Logging Out

When I log in and click 'Submit', the damn forum asks me to log in again. It often makes me enter my details several times in a row before posting my message. I've tried clearing my cache and all the usual tricks, but the only way I can stop the stupid thing logging out on me is to set it up...
  6. G

Tire Pressure

Out of curiosity, what do you DH'ers run?
  7. G

Posts Per Page

Is it possible to extend the number of posts per page here on the forums? I think it's currently set at 15, and speaking from experience, this software runs fast at 20 posts per page. It's not a tough change, so is it possible?
  8. G

Manitou Dorado, Rock Shox Boxxer or Marzocchi Shiver?

Okay, at the risk of repeating a thread, I've decided to start a topic of my own. If it has been done before, well, in the words of Homer Simpsons "It's my first day." In the future, hopefully not too distant, I will be buying a new ride. The question is, which forks do I go with? I'm...