Search results

1. L

Wanted: Boxxer Flat Crown (low step)

What: Boxxer Flat Crown (low step) Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 Location: Wodonga Extra Info: to suit '06 boxxers, must be in good condition and threads NOT stripped!! cheers leight
  2. L

'06 Boxxer Rides

What: 06 Boxxer Rides Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever's fair, depending on condition Location: Wodonga Extra Info: Only interested in forks in good condition. A few scratches on lowers is cool but no stanchion or brake mount damage. Would appreciate any pics to modtec@westnet.com.au...
  3. L

Sold

Item: '04 Specialized Demo 9 Pro Medium frame Location: Albury, NSW Item Condition: As new, frame has no scratches Reason for selling: Downsizing Price and price conditions: $3500, Can arrange freight for genuine buyer Extra Info: Forks upgraded to 888R with high speed compression...
  4. L

Where have E-thirteen gone??

Does anyone know if e-thirteen have been sold or disbanded recently?? Can't seem to find a website for them that works. I am trying to locate a new linkage shock bolt/bush for an '04 IH SGS. E-13 have a fix I'm told.
  5. L

GT - with Pike

Have just fitted some Pike SL's to my '04 GT I-Drive 1. They've only been on for about 2 weeks, but so far, what an awesome fork. I was considering selling the whole bike after blowing the rebound side of the stock RS dukes, but really like the i-drive as a trail rider. They have basically...
  6. L

Missleading info in '04 swinger 4-way manual - Be Careful!!

I have just found some potentially damaging instructions in the manual that came with my "04 Swinger 4-way. I was in the process of swapping springs on my shock and thought I'd follow the manual. I got to item 1 below and found that the blue rebound adjuster unscrewed easily to a point but...
  7. L

Boxxer race - full useable travel?

can anyone tell me what the full useable travel on '04 boxxer races is please? They have been feeling like they are bottoming out, but I just measured the distance to the cable tie marker and it's only 6.5" or 165mm. Does this sound correct? The All Travel spacers are installed on top of...
  8. L

Black Box upgrade?

Could someone with knowledge of Boxxer Races please tell me definitively whether or not 2004 Races come from the factory with the Black Box upgrade installed? I have searched other threads and there doesn't seem to be a definate "yes" anywhere. I have also tried to get in touch with the Sram...
  9. L

Measuring travel on a Swinger 4-way?

Hi guys, as a noob to DH I have just recently purchased my first DH specific bike, a new '04 IH SGS pro. I have been setting up the rear swinger shock as per the manual (and any other setup guides I've found on sites like tftunedshox) but nowhere does it mention measuring actual travel. The...