Search results

1. Trialsguy

NSW SOLD 2014 Specialized Camber Evo Expert carbon (Med)

Item: 2014 Specialized Camber Expert Evo Carbon Size Medium Location: NSW Northern Beaches - can ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent! Reason for selling: Updating to the 2016 model soon. I love this bike and want another one! Price and price conditions: $3,999 Extra Info: 2014...
  2. Trialsguy

SOLD 2013 S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" M (Ultimate build - w/ two shock setups) 10.8kg

Item: 2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Evo Carbon 26" Medium Location: Sydney - can Ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Near New - see pics Reason for selling: Just scored two bikes to replace this one. Price and price conditions: $4,999firm Extra Info: This bike is a completely custom...
  3. Trialsguy

Sold

Item: 2012 NS Soda Slope - Custom build Location: Sydney (Can ship interstate) Item Condition: Like New (less than 2hrs use) Reason for selling: New project coming up Price and price conditions: $2,600! Extra Info: This Bike was a custom build for advertising purposes. All parts were selected by...
  4. Trialsguy

Just built my Soda Slope

Hey Guys, Just built my new pride and joy. Rides just like a Majesty but with 100mm of travel. Have only taken it for a spin on the street, but cant wait to test it out on the weekend. Only weighs 12.5kg too Stolked
  5. Trialsguy

Sold

Item: NS Capital Custom build SOLD Location: Sydney - can ship interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent - like new Reason for selling: Just not getting the use it deserves! Price and price conditions: $1200 Extra Info: This bike was built up so I had something to play on around the...
  6. Trialsguy

2012 NS Bikes are here!

2012 NS Bikes shipment has landed! Lots of new stuff, with more on the way! We have just received the first container of 2012 NS Gear with several more shipments landing over the next few weeks with Complete Bikes, Soda Frames and lots more. Check out some of the hot new items and colours...
  7. Trialsguy

2012 NS Frames and Components are in!!

Just a heads up that all the new 2012 NS Frames and components have landed! Check out the 2 Key new colourways: Lemon/Lime and Silver/Snow www.ribbed.com.au
  8. Trialsguy

Custom built NS Suburban Chrome and Blue - Canceled Order - Cheap!

We had a canceled order on a custom built Chrome and Blue NS Suburban. Which means its just sitting in the office here and needs to go! This bike cost $2400 to build and we just want it out of the office... so its up for $1699. If you want to come check it out or are interested in buying it...
  9. Trialsguy

Sold

Item: NS Suburban Integrated HOT ORANGE Location: Sydney, Northern Beaches - Can courier interstate. Item Condition: Pretty much brand-new no scratches Reason for selling: New 2012 custom build underway Price and price conditions: $1700 Extra Info: This bike is in absolute mint condition - I...
  10. Trialsguy

2010 Trek EX8 M (17.5) SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: 2010 Trek EX8 Medium (17.5) Black Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent - only ridden off-road twice! Reason for selling: Now Rides a Road bike (AKA Soft) Price and price conditions: $1800 Extra Info: This bike belongs to a good friend who purchased the bike excited to start mountain...
  11. Trialsguy

2012 NS Bikes Range

We have just uploaded the 2012 NS complete bikes range on the website! Check them out including the new NS Soda and Soda Slope bikes - we are really excited about these bikes/frames that have been in development for over 3 years now! Click 2012 NS Bikes range We will be taking pre-order...
  12. Trialsguy

2012 NS Bikes range - inc All new NS Soda dual sus frame

We have just uploaded the 2012 NS complete bikes range on the website! Check them out including the new NS Soda and Soda Slope bikes - we are really excited about these bikes/frames that have been in development for over 3 years now! Click 2012 NS Bikes range We will be taking pre-order...
  13. Trialsguy

2011 Specialized Enduro Expert - SOLD

Item: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert (Medium) with Fox Kashima coat 36 RLC FIT Float forks Location: Sydney - Northern Beaches. Can ship interstate at no cost. Item Condition: As New: absolute mint condition barely ridden, never crashed Reason for selling: Just got the 2012 S-Works Enduro Price...
  14. Trialsguy

10-70% OFF ALL FRAMES www.ribbed.com.au

Hey Guys, We are having a massive EOFY Frame sale over the next few days. All frames are 10-70% off. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RANGE ON SALE Here are just a few hot items that wont last long! 2008 NS Capital Frame: Was $699 Now $199 2008 NS Bitch Frame: Was $599 Now $229 2009...
  15. Trialsguy

2011 NS Range finally here!

Im very excited to say that the 2011 Range has finally landed and should be in our warehouse next week. All products will be available through stores or our web shop www.ribbed.com.au/store (items will be listed next week when ready for shipping) Check out the full range on our website here...
  16. Trialsguy

Project DJ Build

Well Ive been a bit slack lately with street/DJ riding. In fact I havent had a bike together for over 2 months now! Excuses aside - its time to do something about it. So its project time! Thought I would share my build on here for some feedback and ideas. I have always been...
  17. Trialsguy

2011 NS Bikes at Eurobike

We have had so many people asking about what NS Bikes will be doing for 2011... Well this week it all became public at the 2010 Eurobike Show in Friedrichshafen, Germany. NS Bikes had an awesome display of all their 2011 bikes, frames and components - and what an awesome scene of bike candy...
  18. Trialsguy

All New Pricing!!! Way cheaper! 2010 NS Bikes

We have made a decision to concentrate NS Bikes towards online sales, rather than wholesale, due to strong competition overseas. The good news is that we will be offering much more competitive pricing directly through our online store www.ribbed.com.au/store Below is a revised price list of...
  19. Trialsguy

NS Complete Bike Madness Sale!

We are blowing out all 2009 NS Complete bikes with up to 43% off selected models! Details of sale bikes below: For full specs and to buy online visit www.ribbed.com.au/store FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA!!!! Single Speed Models: NS Holy 2009: Was $1299 Now: $899 Available in Black or...
  20. Trialsguy

2010 NS Bikes are now in stock!

I know this probably belongs in the press-release section - but I have got alot of PM's and emails from people that frequent the DJ/Street section. So this is just a heads up for all your DJ/Street riders! All bikes available through your local dealer or online at www.ribbed.com.au/store...