Search results

1. M

Kowalski Classic 25KM Plus accomodation - 18th September 2016

Hi All, I cant make it now to this event on the 18/9/16, Entry can be transferred to another rider, if done before this Monday 5th September the race plate will have your name on it. I spoke to the organizers and if its transferred after Monday it will have my name on it as the plates go off...
  2. M

Trails in or around the Blue Mountains

Hi All, I'm new to the area and have previously ridden tracks around Royal National Part, Mt Annan, Wylde etc. I ride XC. Surely around here there has to be some good riding to be had, I regularly ride Yellomundee as part of the WSMTB club races and have ridden the Oaks and Andersons trail...
  3. M

Kentlyn Ride this Saturday 19/3.... Any takers???

Hey guys, Just recently took up MTB'ing after spending most of my time road riding and have only been out to Mt Annan a couple of times. Looking to head out to Kentlyn tomorrow (or surrounding areas, up for any suggestions) and if anyone with knowledge of these areas would like to come out...
  4. M

Social Mountain Biking Clubs in or around Sydney

Hi Everyone, I have wasted many a work hour searching the net looking for a social style MTB club around Sydney. I live in the Sth Western part of Sydney and dont mind travelling to a club but there just doesn't seem to be any around. Northern Beaches (Nobmob) seemed to have a great one...
  5. M

STOLEN NSW Eastern Suburbs SYD 2 x Gary Fisher dual susp MTB's

Bike: 2 x Gary Fisher Fat Possum Dual Suspension MTB'S Colour: 1 x Vivid Red, 1 x Orange Date it was stolen: Sometime between 24/1/11 and 31/01/11 Where it was stolen: Rushcutters Bay, Eastern Sub's Sydney Specs: Other Discriptions: Pictures: Hi Everyone, I'm posting this on...