Search results

1. A

Lapierre Bikes in Australia

They are stocked at Bicycle Express in Adelaide (Halifax St) They are all really top blokes in there and will help you out - 124 Halifax Street Adelaide SA 5000 (08)8232 7277
  2. A

Pimp my Trek!

ha ha good thinking ;)
  3. A

Pimp my Trek!

wow thats awesome thanks :)
  4. A

Pimp my Trek!

With the anodized bolts etc... which ones do you recommend?
  5. A

Pimp my Trek!

Yes! you do have a point! ...but having one that looks nice is also still good! im just talking a play trail bike.
  6. A

Pimp my Trek!

I looked at the slash... and that was HOT! but the travel is a tad long! any more ideas?
  7. A

Pimp my Trek!

ha ha and spokey dokies!
  8. A

Pimp my Trek!

Hi All, I have a XC race bike, DH bike and a roadie, but keen on getting a fun trail bike. I have been seriously considering a Trek remedy (150mm travel front and rear) as a fun trail bike - but problem is - being a girl... i cant buy an ugly bike!! and the 2012 treks come in... brown and black...
  9. A

Trek Top Fuel

Hi all, I am struggling to find a trek top fuel 8 2010 model in frame size 19.5. They are available in the US, but trek does not allow these items to be shipped. I am willing to consider any of the carbon models of the 9.8 and 9.9 in both 2010 and 2011. I am happy to pay whatever is reasonable...
  10. A

Bike sale scam??!

So i just rang the middlesex company and they dont even sell Treks!!! ... they dont even sell new bikes! Another thing they do is refer to themselves by their last name first then their given name. - i.e. Mrs Elliot Diana ... generally people in the UK dont do that.
  11. A

Bike sale scam??!

Yes, they wanted the money via western union: see below email: and... the English language skills are definitely not something you would expect from someone in the UK... Dear Anna, Thanks for your inquiry. I.'m sure you are aware that am not the Company Sales Manager nor the Company C.E.O...
  12. A

Advice: 2011 Giant Anthem x2, Giant Trance x2 or Scott Spark 50.

Hi there, just be mindful with the Scotts they do not have a lifetime warranty on the frames whereas Giant does... and i think Scott has been bought out anyway??? someone correct me if i'm wrong?
  13. A

Wear A Helmet!

Ive taken a bunch of students mountain biking on some easy single tracks, i had one girl who was a little over confident on her abilities, and went tearing down a rather slippery slope, got scared, locked up brakes, fell off, broke the helmet in half and all she ended up was with some mild...
  14. A

Bike sale scam??!

and the fact they don't have a website... or that their email addresses are gmail emails!!! hmmm!!!!
  15. A

Bike sale scam??!

Hi all, I was browsing the MTBA classifieds website as i am in the market for a Trek Top Fuel or similar... and came across this link.... http://www.mtba.asn.au/classifieds/detail.asp?iType=13&iAd=4771 Claiming to be able to send a Top Fuel 9.9 (which is usually 10k) for USD $ 3,516.00...
  16. A

Saddle fitup. where to go in melbourne?

I was about to create a thread about where there is to do this in adelaide.... Any ideas?
  17. A

UCI MTB World Cup Television?

Is it going to be on the cycling show on SBS @ 5:30 on sundays?
  18. A

Kona 24hr Dirty Weekend

Being a south aussie... fox is awesome... damn cold though :( and the weather forecast for this weekend adelaide metro is: Saturday Fine. Mostly sunny. Min 12 Max 22 Sunday Fine. Mostly sunny. Min 11 Max 24 which means: about 6...
  19. A

Cleat position help

Hi there, i have done a little bit of study in the area of biomechanics and reading - specifically: "mastering mountain bike skills" by Brian Lopes and Lee McCormack and they suggest that most injuries are due to 2 reasons: incorrect bike setup or poor pedaling technique. They say that the...
  20. A

New Handlebar Suggestions

I too am looking into the same thing. There is a difference between the bars on the SL0 and the SL1 in terms of width. 690 vs 670 for the SL0. What is the price point on the giant carbon bars vs the ritchey wcs?