Search results

1. sensai_miagi

Is this Rotorburn or Flow??

Oi what on Earth is going on here...all the content on this site is posted by Flow mountain bike...what happened to Rotorburn?...is this just a front for Flow now? Why bother having the Flow website and this website? Rotorburn just still here for the forums huh?
  2. sensai_miagi

Gravity riding near Ballina?

Hi all, I've just moved up to Lennox Head (far north coast NSW) and missing my gravity fix. Can anyone tell me where I can get some air (dirt jumps or BMX track if I have to), get my flow on (pump track or flowy DH) or rail some berms (aggressive xc) wihin proximity to Lennox? My first...
  3. sensai_miagi

Any pump track in Newcastle?

Hi all, i work in Newcstle a lot and keen for an afternoon pump, is there any pump track (or DJ's) around closer to town than Awaba? No problem if there isn't, I'm not one of those people that expects everything I want within 30 mins, I can make the effort to hit Awaba, but would be good to...
  4. sensai_miagi

Which Queenstown trail is this?...

Hello there. I've booked a holiday for me and my bike to New Zealand's south island leaving next week. The photo below on its own was pretty much what drove me to it. I was sold. Can anyone narrow down what trail this is? There'll be a postcard sent to first correct answer. PM me if that's...
  5. sensai_miagi

Washing full face helmet

Hi. Is there a recommended way to wash the interior (padding) of a full face helmet? Does anybody do it? I've never bothered in the couple years I've had one but the amount of sweat that thing cops is ridiculous and so want to see what others are doing... I've got a 661 Evolution (lower end...