Search results

1. fatnold

NSW Sold

Price drop n bump.
  2. fatnold

NSW Sold

Can inspect it in Balmain area or Seven Hills during business hours.
  3. fatnold

NSW Sold

Item: Santa Cruz Blur LT carbon, Small Location: Sydney Item Condition: Immaculate. As new. Reason for selling: Hasn't been ridden at all for 2 years and very little before that. Price and price conditions: $2900 Frog Green. Immaculate condition. Fox Talas Fork. 3 x 9. SRAM X0. XT brakes which...
  4. fatnold

Unpaid spam

Given there is no specific Trials trading area......... Echo Pure trials bike. - Chris King hubs. - No front brake. Rear Magura hydro is pretty much fucked. $350
  5. fatnold

Is it time for a serious SS nats?

For sure. There would be at least as much interest as there is in the xco nats...... oh.
  6. fatnold

Highland Fling 100 Mile vs Oaks Ingar Andersson benchmark

I did the 100mile Fling a couple of years ago and O-I-A-O is one of my regular rides. I did the 100miler in something over 9hrs and it wasn't pretty, me and wifey do O-I-A-O in about 6hrs with or without gears. Here's my take....... O-I-A-O is not an especially tough ride compared to the 100...
  7. fatnold

HuRT self sufficient bike "RIDE"

........oh.
  8. fatnold

Thinking of going in a race. What sort of pace?

Go on a social ride with your mates. A race will be slower than that.
  9. fatnold

Road Trip! Sydney -Port Mac, what trails??

Glenrock. Kiwarrak. </thread>
  10. fatnold

Wildside 2012

I ran Crossmarks last time. They worked OK for all the stages. Worst on the Tuesday morning muddy stage, best on Granville harbour stage. Has anyone tried Maxxis Icons? A little bit more open tread than crossmark, I'm thinking they won't load up with mud as readily. Use a tyre I've never used...
  11. fatnold

Wildside 2012

Correct. :-)
  12. fatnold

Wildside 2012

At last, some tyre discussion. :-p I won't be having any cable issues but will be taking spare brake pads.
  13. fatnold

SSpeeding the Fling 100ker

By girl you mean old lady right? :-D Kim did sub 7hrs on 32:20. She thought the ratio was a good balance between getting up the hills and spinning her arse off. For me, 32:19 is perfect around there. Pick one of those. Don't be tempted to go some fire road specific ratio. you'll pay. :-)
  14. fatnold

HuRT self sufficient bike "RIDE"

If I get past Neath, I'll be at the Kearsley....then the Kitchener....then the Australian...then Paxton.......this is all assuming Phil is not at the Staion.
  15. fatnold

Sold!

how many times has it been ridden?
  16. fatnold

Post your 29er!

Can't fight the urge Scott? :)
  17. fatnold

Back Yamma Bigfoot - (Photos on event website)

does anyone have a gps trace of the trail?
  18. fatnold

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

now that is seriously funny.:D
  19. fatnold

Australian Single Speed Championship 2010

erm, that'd be TWO chicks in the hill climb. :D While I felt that my beard held it's own, in the end it was easliy dominated by QZ13's
  20. fatnold

Australian Single Speed Championship 2010

Tops weekend. Thanks COGS!