Search results

1. M

Sold

Are you willing to sell front wheel only?
  2. M

Specialized rear shock "Brain" rebuild with pictures & now forks too

Why do you need to worry about all this legal stuff and patent lawyers to service your own shocks?
  3. M

Post your all mountain bike

Thanks man!
  4. M

That decal looks awesome. Have you got a link for those? I couldn't see any black stealth options on the site.
  5. M

ACT Rockshox shock pump, 0-300psi - SOLD

Oh, and I have a broken XT derailluer...
  6. M

ACT Rockshox shock pump, 0-300psi - SOLD

Hey mate, I'll take it if still available
  7. M

40t or 42t big cog with zee derailleur.... possible?

You can use the goat link and the rad cage at once? I thought it was one or the other?
  8. M

40t or 42t big cog with zee derailleur.... possible?

I've been running an XT derailluer with the WT 42t cog for a while. Works fine except shifting is not as good as it once was. Bought the RadR cage to see if it would help, but then managed to break my derailluer before I had a chance to install it! Anyway, I've got a Zee derailluer on the way...
  9. M

740mm handlebar & 70mm stem combo

What so good about Renthal?
  10. M

CRC 10% off forks until 02/12 with code "extra10"

This is out of dozens and dozens of other orders that have had no issue. The tool not arriving after a month wasn't even their fault either, yet they refunded me. Shit happens, how you deal with mistakes is also important.
  11. M

Interesting... I've had nothing but excellent service from them. Once, some shorts arrived with the buttons missing and they sent me a new pair and I got to keep both. Another time, a tool I ordered didn't arrive after a month, so they gave me a refund, a week later it arrived, I asked them if...
  12. M

Which site in Germany?
  13. M

Good chance to get a Pike for around $710 delivered... not bad.
  14. M

Is this chain too short?

Thanks guys. Seems the consensus is it's alright!
  15. M

Is this chain too short?

As per the title... I removed 2 links thinking the chain was too long, now it looks a bit too short... What do you think?
  16. M

I haven't actually. Buying new handle bars when a couple of $2 spacers do the trick seems more silly to me :P
  17. M

Just went the 200x51, I'm happy with the amount of travel.
  18. M

It was only my first ride on it, so I was more just trying to get a feel for it and didn't make any adjustments from the base tune. First thing I noticed was how much easier it was to wheelie on this shock, the back was a lot more stable. First half of the ride was a long gradual climb...