2. bradmc

Sold

Price Drop Price Drop - Now $1800
  3. bradmc

Sold

Price Drop Price Drop Now $1800
  4. bradmc

MTB Doco on Fox - Finished

There is a cool MTB Doc on Foxtel - Channel A1 for those that are interested Finished.
  5. bradmc

Sold

Item: Giant DH Comp 04 - Med Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: XT shifters & rear deraliur. Xt 4pot 8" brakes and levers. XT Cassette. MOJO Boxxer upgrade to fork. Raceface seatpost & Salsa quick release...
  6. bradmc

Sold

Item: Kona Stinky 05 - Small Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Bike is my wifes, it has had very light use, the original tyres still have the pimples on them. Pictures:
  7. bradmc

Met Freeride Helmet

Just seen this helmet on the Met website, it's described as a freeride helmet. Could this type of helmet be used in a Downhill competition in Australia? http://www.met-helmets.com
  8. bradmc

how do i get outta a phone contract without paying through the nose?

I seem to remember a friend of mine putting there phone plan on hold while o/s, then the plan re-started when they came back......they still had to have the plan for the agreed time though. I forget the server.
  9. bradmc

Bathurst 1000

Maybe it's because he comes from the same Isle as Russell Crowe ;)
  10. bradmc

Urinal vs Cubicle

So, if you go into the cubicle at a pub/nightclub, do you still try and aim high? At least when i have had a skin full, i try and aim high at the water outlet in the trough. :) I do practice this behaviour when the toilet is reasonably empty though. :D
  11. bradmc

Everyone Has To See This

Former East German woman.....makes you wonder. :p Still amazing. :eek:
  12. bradmc

Urinal vs Cubicle

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=39566 I see more and more guys go an pee in the cubicle, what is with that? Do they/you sit down and pee or do they/you have small dicks? or is it cultural? Anyway, just a Saturday morning thought after reading some insightful threads on Farkin...
  13. bradmc

Picture Show

Just a suggestion. Maybe allow Power Point Show (PPS) files would make it easier for some to show picture series. A limit of 2mb might be an acceptable size. Anyway, just a suggestion.
  14. bradmc

woooooo hooooooo !!!!!!!

It's a language us guys can only understand. :) Enjoy your new ride. ;)
  15. bradmc

Genius

Check out the link "beer.com" .....now thats genius. Beer Girls :eek: :D
  16. bradmc

riding religiously

I hope God has a Black and Gold jersy on tomorrow. Go the Tigers!
  17. bradmc

Car Break In

I have been doing some roadie training in Centenial Park Sydney the past few months. I ride form work to the park and meet my wife who drives there from her work, i dump my backpack in the car and we both do a few laps of the park. Well on Thursday the 29/09 our car was broken into and my...
  18. bradmc

riding religiously

I believe in all religions........cult or whatever, i don't give a hoot. I reckon if ever there is a judgement day, i dont wanna be with the non believers standing on my head in room full of shit. :) I gues you could say it's like betting the field in a horse race, the likleyhood of getting a...
  19. bradmc

Go The Tigers!!!!!

Tiger Tigar...............Go the Tigers.
  20. bradmc

Who will win the NRL this year?

<----------------- All the way. :)