Search results

1. bowzaa

2x rear avid juicy ultimate brakes!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Rear Avid Juicy Ultimate Location: Northern suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: V. Good! Reason for selling: surplus to need Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$! Extra Info: below Pictures: Yes! I have for sale, 2, yes two! Avid Juicy Ultimate rear brakes! Both...
  2. bowzaa

Shimano saint cranks plus!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Shimano saint cranks and more! Location: Northern suburbs melbourne Item Condition: Very good! Reason for selling: Surplus to need Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: Below Pictures: As seen above! Hey all, Got a set of Shimano saint...
  3. bowzaa

Rockshox argyle 302 forks cheap!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Rockshox Argyle 302 forks. Location: Northern suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $$$$SOLD$$$! Extra Info: Below Pictures: Above! Up for sale is a set of Rockshox Argyle 302 forks. They are black in...
  4. bowzaa

Ns suburban in Mint condition!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: 2008 NS Suburban frame Location: Northern Suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Brilliant, minimal scratches Reason for selling: Surplus to need Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$. Extra Info: Below Pictures: Soon! So i've got a 2008 NS Suburban frame here. Yellow...
  5. bowzaa

FS: Shimano Deore shifters and f+r derailleurs!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Deore shifter pair + front and rear derailleurs Location: Northern suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: V. good Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: -Front and rear shifters, 9spd in silver. -Long cage deore rear mech, 9spd in...
  6. bowzaa

Xt 4 pot brake 99 cents $$$SOLD$$$

Hey all, Item: Xt 4 pot brake Location: Northern suburbs, melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus to need Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info: Pm me if you don't use flebay and want to buy. Pictures: See below All you need to know really.
  7. bowzaa

Truvativ Hussefelt crank set-up 99 cents$$$SOLD$$$

Hey all, Item: Truvativ hussefelts Location: Northern suburbs, melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus to need Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Pm me if you don't use flebay and want to buy. Pictures: See below All you need to know really.
  8. bowzaa

Hayes Hfx 9 brake set $$$SOLD$$$

Hey all, Item: Hayes HFX-9 brakeset Location: Northern Suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Ride shimano Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: If you don't use ebay, pm me for other options to purchase. Pictures: Below All you need to know really.
  9. bowzaa

2008 Marzocchi Dj1's $$$sold$$$

Hey all, Item: 2008 Dj1's Location: Northern suburbs, melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus to need Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Pm me if you don't use flebay and want to buy. Pictures: See below All you need to know really.
  10. bowzaa

Rep points?

Quick question mods, I know its probably been mentioned, and can be abused, but has the idea of rep points been considered? Seems to work well on other forums, were members can give credit to those that take the time to write out well thought, helpful and constructive posts that actually...
  11. bowzaa

Private sales with members of the public: Your Rights?

Hey guys, Just looking for an answer from those doing law at uni/works in the field or anyone that has been in this position. Purchased something off a member of the general community. Was faulty on two counts: 1) Part of the item was worn, rendering it bin material. Seller says he never used...
  12. bowzaa

Npj wonderbras with animal grips BRAND NEW aye!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Npj wonderbra + Animal grips Location: Northern burbs melbourne Item Condition: as new, just fitted for carpark test Reason for selling: Don't ride mtb Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: Brand new, uncut, feel mad, black grips with red bars. Mark from stem...
  13. bowzaa

VIC Mtx wheelset $$$SOLD$$$

Hey all, Item: Mtx wheelset Location: North east burbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No need, cashmoney for car Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: Below Pictures: Suprised even myself getting these up this fast! Wheels are: FRONT -Mtx winter...
  14. bowzaa

Last raffnix + lots of stuff stupid cheap!!!SOLD!!!

Hey, Note: Pictures 1 and 4 show the kink, is approx. 4mm in, pic 3 shows the curve. Item: Last Raffnix with goodies Location: Northern Suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Good but see below Reason for selling: No need, money for cars. Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra...
  15. bowzaa

VIC Yeti ASR-SL with brand new Fox$$$SOLD$$$

Hey all, Item: Yeti asr-sl Location: Northern Suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: No use, fund my next car. Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: Below Pictures: Tomorrow. Alot of the parts spec was off a late model scott scale 20. -2007...
  16. bowzaa

Chris King Blue$$$SOLD$$$

Hey, Item: Blue Chris king Location: Northern Suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Perfect Reason for selling: No need Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: 1 1/8th, blue, ridden but excellent condition, If you had to be super anal, small mark on underside of crown race...
  17. bowzaa

Fox 40 RC2 for under $450!!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Fox 40 RC2 Location: Northern suburbs, Melbourne. Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No need Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: Below Pictures: Hey, Up for sale is a set of fox 40 rc2. -2006 model i do believe. -Some scuffs/small scratches...
  18. bowzaa

Ultimate Dh gearing setup!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Shimano gearing setup Location: Northern suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Almost new! Reason for selling: No need anymore Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: yep Pictures: Hey all, Up for grabs is: -1x Shimano Saint shadow, short cage derailleur...
  19. bowzaa

Saint 4 pots!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: F & R Shimano saint 4 pots! Location: Northern suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent! Reason for selling: Out of DH Price and price conditions:$$$SOLD$$$ Extra Info: yep Pictures: Up for grabs is a set of Shimano Saint 4 pot brakes. Includes: -Front left and...
  20. bowzaa

Thomson stem + funn fatboy 750mm bars as new!!!SOLD!!!

Hey all, Item: Thomson stem + funn bars + ODI grips. Location: Northern suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: As new. Reason for selling: No need Price and price conditions: $$$sold$$$ Extra Info: Below Pictures: Stem: -Thomson Elite X4 DH, 50mm x 31.8mm clamp, by 1 1/8 steerer, 0...