Search results

1. D

GV MTB Park- Track work and build days

That looks awesome guys. Has anyone hit it yet post some vids. Would love to have a go, but would need to warm up on something smaller first. Looking forward to build days and the public opening.
  2. D

Lizard Rock relics

I didn't realise you were a mod or owned the right to free speech !!! You talk advocacy Ben, and post regularly, but it looks like your more like you are a glory hound. Stick with the Oxy builders, god knows they have enough problems, or butt out.
  3. D

GV MTB Park- Track work and build days

Yawn.... I appreciate what your trying to do here mate, but this just seems to be a long line of publicity brags. Sure you have pushed some dirt around, but come on you have been saying 1 more month for about 3 years. Are you really serious about opening this?
  4. D

Oxy falls.

After the wet summer we had doesn't this apply to just about every track in NSW (and I guess Qld and Vic as well). Thats why we have track faires. Get over yourself mate, your not the only one trying to restore the tracks we love. If you don't like it, then stop, otherwise stop shoving your...
  5. D

Shuttle Money

I havn't been in the DH game very long, and was wondering what peoples view on shuttle money is? I own a ute that is used for shuttles by a number of people I ride with. Some of them chip in for a bit of petrol money, but there are a few that "have no money", or "only got a 50", or don't even...
  6. D

Gravity Festival Central Coast

This event is a sham. Danes friends and family are actively protesting against it. Shame to people trying make a name for themselves off an unfortunate event.
  7. D

Dane Searls Memorial Show - Sat 31st March - 18+ event

This event is a sham. Danes friends and family are actively protesting against it. Shame to people trying make a name for themselves off an unfortunate event.
  8. D

Trailbuilding tools and plant

Sometimes a 3 lb hammer and brickies bolster or cold chisel come in handy for breaking up larger rocks into manageable size pieces.
  9. D

What did you break in 2011?

Wow, there are some pretty bad tales here. I have been riding a while, but nothing like these to tell off. Ouch