Search results

1. B

NSW Giant glory swap sold

Expressions of interest. Looking at swapping my giant glory 27.5 0 for a enduro rig.barely used stock as.like new Boxxer team forks Vivid shock Sram bits. Size is large. I will consider any "enduro" bike that is similiar condition ,value and of course one that i like. If there is a...
  2. B

NSW Nukeproof scalp for sale $1500 sold! Please delete

Item: 2012 nukeproof scalp location:wollongong Item condition:used some scratches but mechanically sound reason for selling:got another bike Price and price conditions:1800 ono Item info:it was built from the ground up in 2013-it is a medium 2012 components list is as follows...
  3. B

Santa cruz v10

I would like to buy a santa cruz v10 frame in the years 2012 or 2013.must be mechanically sound.some scratches ok.doesn't matter if it comes with rear shock or not. Willing to pay reasonable price depending on age and condition.
  4. B

China

I'm travelling to china in three weeks,does anyone know of factories or places near beijing to pick up good deals on mtb products? Preferably dh? I know lots of mtb things are manufactured in china but a web search proves difficult to find exact locations.
  5. B

Best shuttle car

I'm after a replacement vehicle and was just wondering what you guys thought was the best shuttle set up/car? I'm thinking dc navara but open to ideas.
  6. B

Uplift service wollongong

I'm thinking of starting an uplift service in wollongong. So what are people's thoughts would you be willing to pay for uplifts and how much? etc It would only be with a dc ute at first unless demand is high. Hours would be weekends and every second week on weekdays. Yes I'm aware of the...
  7. B

travel insurance

hi! going to whistler and after recommendations for travel insurance-especially from people who have had to make a claim..was going to go with insure and go until i rang the indian lady up and she said they don't cover "extreme" terrain..asked her what that meant and she said you know rocky...
  8. B

fox 40 spring

for those people having knocking issues on their fox 40's due to the spring being compressed and bowing in the centre and hitting the inside of the fork tube-NEVER EVER EVER put a inner tube over the spring as some people say. i listened to this advice against my better judgement and now i...
  9. B

boxxer world cup rebound woes.help please

ok.so i stripped down my 2011 boxxer world cups and did a oil change and grease on them and put them back together as per the rockshox procedure.then noticed my beginning stroke rebound adjuster wouldn't turn.the rebound shaft is straight and it has me a little baffled...too much oil?..too...
  10. B

Custom Nukeproof scalp

Frame: nukeproof scalp with ccdb and 350 lb spring Fork: rockshox boxxer world cup keronite Bars: answer protaper 780 gold Stem: truvativ holzfellar Grips: odi xtreme Brakes: shimano saint m 810 Shifter and derailluer: shimano saint m 820 with gore ride on cable and ultegra cassette...
  11. B

New dh fork confusion

Ok, i'm doing a custom build to budget and have roughly a grand to spend.I've narrowed it down to two forks.marzocchi 888 evo (non ti) or 2011 boxxers world cups...want something reliable and strong so am leaning more towards marzocchi....have only ever ridden fox 40, manitou sherman with...
  12. B

anyone ridden the craftworks s1 or orange 224

hey has anyone ridden the crafty s1 and other single pivots like the orange 224? looking to hear opinions to how similiar the crafty is to the orange 224 or other quality single pivots as i'm looking at buying a crafty frame w/o shock and slotting a ccdb into it and building it into a sick...
  13. B

any dh races this weekend?

Hello can't seem to be able to access the hmba site calender,can anyone tell me if there dh races on this weekend(17,18) in nsw or act? cheers bro.
  14. B

nukeproof scalp?

Looking at getting a nukeproof scalp frame or transition tr 450..has anyone ridden one that can provide detailed characteristics on the way it rides ie suspension,tight corners,jumps, geometry braking in rough etc..these things are near impossible to get a chance to test ride hence why i'm asking.
  15. B

Are there any tough rims?

i've been riding for a while now,and i don't know about you guys but i've pretty much been through the whole mavic range(minus dee maxs),a few sun rims ,alex supra d's and dice rims..as my mavic 721's are cracked and bent up, i am looking for new ones for my wheelset...so my question is to you...
  16. B

Club race dh

Hey i'm looking to get back into dh racing after getting that competitve urge again and i've had a good look around at local clubs(within four hours drive from wollongong) and so far have failed to come up with any dates for local-ish club races on the net... If someone who is in the know can...