Search results

1. P

Wild West Round 5 Results

Although numbers were down, another brilliant race was had at Jubilee Park today. Some incredibly consistent lap times from the A-Grade field in particular with Darren Rolfe managing a clear win (although Michael Illing did ride from Brisbane on his road bike for the start!!) B-Grade was taken...
  2. P

Wild west cancellation / postponement march 10 rd4

After much agonising, we have had to cancel the running of this weekend's round of the WW series. We are negotiating with JR as to whether we host a later round, but alternative calendar dates are getting scarce. Pre-registrations will be refunded / rolled over depending on the final...
  3. P

Final wild west planning meeting

There will be a meeting at The Spotted Cow at 7pm on the evening of Wednesday 30/01 to finalise plans for the first of the Wild West races. A number of our regular volunteers will be away for this race, so please come along and help us to showcase our fabulous club. Cheers Perry
  4. P

Calibre Track Progress

Thanks largely to the HUGE efforts of human thrashing machine Rod Hickey, here is the latest GPS plot of the Calibre Track (Rollercat Extension). Pete and I walked it this morning after pushing through the Turkey - Reaper connection. The red line is the connection to the top drop-in on Reaper...
  5. P

Wild West 2013

The Wild West XC series is launching in January with the first round at Adare on 13th, then Walloon on 27th .... then us on 10th February! This is a fabulous series of races for the competitive and social rider alike with A,B & C Grades, as well as U11, on some of the best tracks around...
  6. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

Attached are the minutes from tonight's meeting. Thanks to those who came along and those who offered their apologies. Pete has some good ideas for race circuits to be trialled in the Jubilee Series - we will be starting to cut and mark some of the new singletrack this weekend, so come along and...
  7. P

Murphy's Creek Escape - Trail Development

Steve & I spent the morning at Murphy's Creek cutting and marking the first stage of the trails. The attached document shows the progress to date - the blue line is what we have cut and marked, red is proposed. We figured that we would make the southern side of the ridge a little easier for your...
  8. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

We're having a meeting!
  9. P

Noosa Away Ride!!

G'day TMBC Club Members As Steve flagged in the newsletter, the Noosa Away Ride planned for the weekend of 20/21 October is coming up so looking to get the conversation started here. I've attached a flyer with some basic information to get you thinking. Obviously for those who don't wish...
  10. P

50km enduro

You’ve seen the flyer, here’s the route! How about treating yourself this Father’s Day with a little light exercise? I hope the instructions are easy to understand, but please post up any questions. If you don’t want to ride but want to be there on the day, we will need a couple of...
  11. P

Avanti 6hr postponed (again)

Bad news for Ben & I & anyone else who was hoping for a little enduro action this weekend: Sunday's race has been postponed to 29/07 :pout: http://www.twowheelpromotions.com.au/
  12. P

Meeting Reminder

Don't forget the XC Meeting at 'The Cow'@7pm this Wednesday night (see XC Sub-Forum for details) See you there Perry
  13. P

Watch your accessory plates!!

Had mine flogged in the car park at the top of Frenzy today ... the scumbag kindly replaced the allen-keyed bolt, but thought they needed the plate more than me! If you see anyone getting around with accessory plate 349-HZS, let 'em know I'd like to talk with them.
  14. P

Sub-committee coordinator pd's

To save time on Wednesday night - Origin II kicks of at 8!! - I am posting up the draft I have developed of the XC Sub-Committee Coordinator Position Description for everyone to have a look at, a think about, a comment on .... also hoping it might be helpful to the other Coordinators developing...
  15. P

Away ride - mt joyce

Check out the latest important update in the 'Away Ride- mt joyce' thread (the one with the poll down the bottom) on the TMBC forum home page ... need everybody who is coming to provide some information so that we can get this show on the road! Thanks
  16. P

TMBC Jersey Design Comp!!!

Calling all artists and creative minds .... The TMBC needs some club jerseys to help get our name and identity out there! We are throwing out the challenge for somebody to go down in history by coming up with some awesome logos and colour schemes. There is a document attached that you...
  17. P

2012 XC Ride / Race Calendar

Attached is a proposed calendar of social rides, club rides and races for 2012. N.B. This calendar should be read in conjunction with posts in the Social Rides sub-forum and Facebook to check for times.
  18. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

The TMBC XC Sub-committee will be meeting at the Spotted Cow at 7:00pm on Wednesday 25/04 (yes, ANZAC Day), in the space between the public bar and the restaurant. Will be reviewing the XC Ride / Race Calendar, sponsorships, jerseys, maintenance, signage, grants updates and all things XC...
  19. P

New XC Sub Forum

Welcome to the new sub-forum with an XC focus. As per the minutes of the XC sub-committee meeting last Wednesday night, it is hoped that this will help keep things a little more organised in the TMBC forum. If anybody has any comments or feedback in relation to the minutes of the XC...
  20. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

With the year sliding away quickly and a whole lot of enthusiasm running through the TMBC, it's time for the XC riders to come together and make some plans. I'm proposing that we get together at 7:00pm on the evening of Wednesday 28/03 at the Spotted Cow Beer Garden - could those wanting to...