Sub-committee coordinator pd's

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
To save time on Wednesday night - Origin II kicks of at 8!! - I am posting up the draft I have developed of the XC Sub-Committee Coordinator Position Description for everyone to have a look at, a think about, a comment on .... also hoping it might be helpful to the other Coordinators developing theirs.

Looking forward to looking at this on Wednesday night.

Cheers

Perry

Attachments

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great job Perry.

The excutive, although more obvious, will do the same. Didn't realise Origin was on so will keep this in mind with chairing the meeting.

To save time on Wednesday night - Origin II kicks of at 8!! - I am posting up the draft I have developed of the XC Sub-Committee Coordinator Position Description for everyone to have a look at, a think about, a comment on .... also hoping it might be helpful to the other Coordinators developing theirs.

Looking forward to looking at this on Wednesday night.

Cheers

Perry

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Here is my effort to describe what the Club Maintenance/Building Coordinator is all about, happy to hear critisicm whether it be positive or negative. Cheers Perry for sticking your neck out first and allowing me to use yours as a template.
Updated

Attachments

Last edited:

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
I thought we had done this already?

Do you want to vote on these or do you want to write them into the constitution?

Matt

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought we had done this already?

Do you want to vote on these or do you want to write them into the constitution?

Matt
Matt,
The description of the roles had been verbally discussed just prior to the AGM. At the last meeting we asked that all the executive and committe leaders write a PD or there role. That way we can discuss any overlap of positions at this months meeting.