Search results

1. B

Wtb: Shimano 510 9-speed shifters

Item: SHIMANO 510 9-SPEED SHIFTERS Location:Planet Earth Item Condition:Working Price and price conditions:A fair one
  2. B

Shimano 510 9-speed shifters

Long shot but anyone got one or both of these kicking about. Specifically need the right hand 9-speed shifter but happy to buy the pair. Cheers
  3. B

Shimano Deore SM510 3 speed shifter and brake lever

[b]Item: SHIMANO DEORE M510 SHIFTER [b]Location: SYDNEY [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:40 [b]Extra Info: JUST NEED THE LEFT HAND SHIFTER
  4. B

Superb customer service...for once

Hey guys, we;re always quick to knock poor service but for once I'd like to give a big shout out to someone doing it right. I recently bought a T-shirt online from NZO which I'd wanted for some time. Not a massive deal but still 40 bucks worth. It turned up in good time and was exactly what I...
  5. B

Brilliant customer service...... for once

Hey guys, we're always quick to knock poor service but for once I'd like to give a big shout out to someone doing it right. I recently bought a T-shirt online from NZO which I'd wanted for some time. Not a massive deal but still 40 bucks worth. It turned up in good time and was exactly what I...
  6. B

GT i-Drive frame bearings CARBON frame

I know this has been covered to death online for aluminium frames but can't find anything specific to carbon frames. Due to a sudden and alarming amount of movement in the rear triangle I got a new set of headset bearings and pulled the frame apart. Instead of a plain metal washer holding the...
  7. B

GT i_Drive frame bearing maintenance on CARBON frame

Hi Guys, I know this is covered in depth on the web for aluminium framed GTs but I can't find anything specific for the carbon framed ones. I have got a couple of new headset bearings and today proceeded to pull the bike apart. Now, the new headset bearings come with a plain steel split...
  8. B

Bike light found under Roseville bridge

If it's yours message me. Cheers