Search results

1. C

New Bike - confused on choices

Get a Transition Sentinel great bike
  2. C

Post your all mountain bike

Only issue with Cane Creek is the customer service Great products but good luck if you have issues with them
  3. C

Central Coast DH/Enduro Riders

Hi James I live in sydney but often ride up cental coast and would be keen to have a ride PM me buddy Culley
  4. C

your shuttle rig

Did you make this trailer??
  5. C

27.5+ Wheelset

Stabs flow mk3 on hope hubs. Got on special at CRC. Can't fault these wheels. 29mm wide. So a tad wider than most rims
  6. C

Choosing a MTB club

Just after a bit of advice when it comes to joining a MTB club, I live in the inner west of Sydney so any MTB club is fairly far to travel which i have no issue with but im just wondering what does a club offer? Do certain clubs offer organised ride days and meetings etc? or are they...
  7. C

[AM] 2016 Giant Reign Advanced 1

I went from SPANK SPIKE RACE28 DH EVO RIMS with NOVATEC HUBS to these mk3 I like the wider rim , i cant get over the weight of the things
  8. C

[AM] 2016 Giant Reign Advanced 1

recently purchased the exact same wheels from crc i run them on my DH bike, no problems so far great choice
  9. C

Riding down the Shoalhaven NSW

i rode MOGO snaketrail on sunday Hats off to the trail fairys who have kept up the good work after the logging devastation. the 15km loop was all worth it for that snaketrail descent. If anyone is down that way its defiantly worth the drive.
  10. C

Riding down the Shoalhaven NSW

Hi everyone, Does anybody have any tips for riding anything from DH or XC from nowra to Batesman bay? Ive owed a house down mollymook for some years now but have never actually ridden down there. I have heard of Mogo but was told it wasnt running the best these days. Any help would...
  11. C

Awaba Dh

Probably a silly question but is Awaba DH a public track? and is there more trails than just the DH Cheers
  12. C

2017 Demo 8

5grand aint bad for a brand new DH bike would love to test one too
  13. C

SA Sold please delete

PM sent mate
  14. C

rockshox lyrik sold

sent you a PM mate
  15. C

Anybody ridden NE USA ?

cheers mate i will put that on my list
  16. C

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

Trail builders give yourselves a pat on the back awesome work and awesome fun to ride
  17. C

Anybody ridden NE USA ?

im heading back to the USA and parts of canada in august and decided to take my bike with me this time DH bike preferably and i was interested if anybody has ridden anywhere in the NE of the USA? ive heard of Killington in Vermont and Plattekill in New York but havnt actually met anybody...
  18. C

Where to buy fox fork and shock springs in aus?

TBSM or any good bike shop can order them
  19. C

Places to Ride southern QLD

Over easter im making the trip up from Sydney to Inglewood in southern Qld to stay with the Mrs family and looking for day trips around Toowoomba Stanthorpe & Ashford. I ride almost anything DH ,BMX , XC and enduro on the drive back im looking around at Barington tops , Gloucester or...
  20. C

Canyon Torque DHX

https://www.canyon.com/en-au/gravity/torque-dhx/ anyone got one of these bad boys? they are on sale ATM and looking rad