Search results

1. J

Fat Bike Diamant f3 Mammut with rider review

Are Australians missing the point? Wikipedia states a fat bike is a bicycle with over-sized tires, typically 3.7" or larger and rims wider than 44 mm, that are designed for riding on soft unstable terrain such as snow and sand. Fat bikes have been around for over 30 years with origins from...
  2. J

Twenty6 Ti Pedal problem

I am after some help with my pedals; they have developed a creek when under load. I have pulled these apart and regreased; the outer bush area has signs of some wear along with its adjoining nylon locking bush (possibly I have over tightened these at some stage) Any suggestion on rectifying...
  3. J

chunked is up and running

http://www.chunked.com.au/About.html and no i don't work for them, just like any product out of oz!!! good luck guys
  4. J

2010 Yeti 303R DH, tapered headtube. NOW includes rider review

Hey guys, this is my current ride; it took just over 7 months to get it from an idea, to what you see here. Working on the design and putting it into practice, it was hard trying to picture the finished product at the start. Once i knew what i wanted the search was on. Locating the frame...
  5. J

knee/skin guards

I know this has been discussed prior but I am after knee/skin guards with calf protection, I have a new pair of twenty6 2010 pedals, if I slip one, and not protected a transfusion will be evident, suggestions
  6. J

Direct mount stems

Hi thinking of going a direct mount stem on a set of 2010 fox 40’s. Just wondering if anyone has any problems with headset movement or working loose with these stems. It looks like you preload the steering with the top cap and star nut etc. but relying on the 1 pinch bolt on the upper crown to...
  7. J

glory custom paint

soon to be sold twisted arts factory show bike (only one in the world)
  8. J

Home Made Mountain Bike Lights / Batteries

I need some advise on batteries I have made up a set of lights 1 x 20w with a digital controller giving me 30%, 60% and 100% power settings and a accessory 35w light, primary for DH use. I am using Phillips master line ES series globes in a polycarbonate housing. The problem I have is battery...