Search results

1. S

Nerang over Xmas

Hey Boys and girls, I’m heading to Qld over Xmas and taking my bike with me. Staying in Nerang and looking to hit up the MTB Park. Looking at Trailforks there is a boat load of trails in there and will have on 2 Mornings to get the most out of it so I was hoping a local could put me a hit list...
  2. S

St Swiss AM 10 free hub replacement/substitution

Hi brains trust, looking for a bit of tech knowledge. I have a Dt Swiss AM 10 rear hub that has suffered a case of little maintenance (not by me) and should probably be replaced. Only problem is I cannot find a free hub of the samel model, so does anyone know where I can get one or failing that...
  3. S

Bell helmets stockists Sydney???

Hi all just a quick one, I'm after a Bell Super helmet and would like to buy from a Aus store. Does anyone know a LBS in Sydney, preferably south west Sydney that stock bell helmets? Google didn't give me anything so i figured here would be the best place to ask? Cheers Suchislife
  4. S

Rockshox reverb vs KS LEV vs Thompson elite

Hi everyone, Looking at buying a dropper post but was after a few answers to a few questions first. I tried a search but couldn't find too much info on the KS LEV or Thompson. So my questions are in general. Value for money, I can get the reverb for $100 less than the Thompson and $120...
  5. S

Silencing my ride?

Hey burners, after my ride on the weekend where I was caught by a few dudes on 29ers ( specialized I think) this is not uncommon as I'm slow, I noticed that there bikes seemed to be a hell of a lot quieter than mine. Riding rocky type terrain like Appin my bike just seems noisy. Is it a common...
  6. S

Jubes MTB Park

Whilst bored at work today and planning this weekend's MTB adventures I stumbled across this http://www.trailflix.com.au/tfx_new/trails.php?id=jubes_mtb_park&&component=photos it is a newly renovated MTB park run by mt Kuringai Council. Just reopened in July, by the photos it looks AWESOME...
  7. S

Nike fitting service campbelltown, Camden area?

Hey guys after a LBS that does bike fitting in the Campbelltown, Camden area? I bought a roadie off a mate and want to make sure Im getting the most out of it. Cost for a fitting and expected time it will take would be handy as well. Cheers
  8. S

New polygon colossus member joining the ranks

Hello to all you people I used to look at at and wonder the hell you were thinking as I rode my dirt bike through the bush. It wasn't until I borrowed a mates MTB and rode some single track that I realized the satisfaction doing it under your own steam. Anyways after a few months of looking...