Search results

1. C

SOLD Zee shifter, rear derailleur and XT 11-36T cassette bundle. $75

Somewhere in Melbourne ?
  2. C

All I saw was a free coffee with pickup .
  3. C

Sold. I can pick up tomorrow afternoon if that suits.
  4. C

Lysterfield riders

He gets lonely.
  5. C

Lysterfield riders

Cheers for that. Will see how I go. Hopefully I can catch them.
  6. C

Lysterfield riders

Anyone going to be riding Lysterfield next week. Looking to ride Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday around 4:30 onwards if anybody's keen to show a Ballarat local what the best tracks are.
  7. C

Dear god, I'm going to cop it for this...

Normally have to wait for ?? Are you riding with another bunch of guys we don't know about.
  8. C

VIC WTB. Straight steer, 26inch, 15mm, AM fork

Forks have been Found Item: Straight steer 26 inch fork with at least 140mm of travel. 185mm Steerer. Location: Ballarat but can pick up in Melbourne or pay postage Price range: Neg Extra Info: Not chasing anything to flash. As long as they don't leak or have marks on the stanchions.
  9. C

Mid size SUV recommendations.

Go the territory. They don't feel that big to drive and have a good turning circle. Plus your little peeps won't know what to with all the space in the back.
  10. C

VIC SOLD sram x9 9spd shifter set new

I'll give you $50.
  11. C

Confessions from the fuckwits

Neither was the bike.
  12. C

Little Things You Hate

With moorey being a lentil loving vegan. He always has gas. Might explain why he goes well up hills.
  13. C

Little Things You Hate

I do believe you're the one who wanted to pike even before the wind got going. Have fun on you commute ride. PS. My kids love the muffins.
  14. C

DT Swiss E540 / Giant Tracker Hubs SET - SOLD

-DT-Swiss-E540-Giant-Tracker-Hub G'day Nashworth. I'm interested in the wheelset. PM sent
  15. C

Little Things You Hate

Hahaha. Suck it hippy.
  16. C

Tracks in Merimbula

Yes Damo. I piked on the 1/2 hour drive to Tathra to spend time with the wife riding the roads around Merimbulla. Bloody hilly around there. 25k Each morning followed by a swim. Good enough for me whilst on holidays.
  17. C

Tracks in Merimbula

Cheers for advise guys. Will see how I'm traveling.
  18. C

Tracks in Merimbula

Looking for some single track in the merimbula area. Hopefully in the last 4 years since any one has posted there has been some tracks made. Riding on these roads during the holidays sux.
  19. C

I've only ever tried the speedo adjustment once. Last time I came off I would say it was an actual accident. Similar to you off track excursion on copperhead !
  20. C

You kiss the dirt 1 time and get some stitches and you end up on this thread.!! The joys of knowing Moorey