Search results

1. hulsty

[VIC] WTB Giant tracker freehub/parts

Item: Giant tracker freehub/parts Location: Willing to pay for post Item Condition: Damaged hub is ok, only really need one pawl out of the freehub Price and price conditions: Let me know Extra Info: Pictures:
  2. hulsty

Bent Deore axle, causes?

Bit of a noob question, my bike has a Deore rear hub. After a recent ride there was heaps of movement in the bearings, pulled it down and found the QR skewer and axle bent. Is the most likely cause a hard landing? I'm about 120kg riding weight and dont really jump much, maybe 1/2' to 1' max but...
  3. hulsty

Which rear derailleur Deore M591 or Deore XT M751

Recently bought a newer MTB that has come with a Deore M591 rear derailleur but I also have a older Deore XT M751 that would also be suitable to use. Which would be better? There is a few years difference between them so the M591 would have caught up to the older XT M751 ? thanks
  4. hulsty

Need a new crankset to suit a 7spd rear cassette

G'day all, Recently started riding my bike again and have found the cranks creak on the BB (always did and needed constant checking), BB bearings are gone and need new pedals. Current cranks are Alivio on a square taper BB to a 7spd rear cassette. I've been out of cycling for a while and...