Search results

1. Kasplat

Club First Aid kit

Ok every body Bruce Staib and my self went shopping for the club first aid kit, we have built one to suit our "medical" demands. The bag was donated by Stuart Reinke's Pharmacy who also gave us a 10% discount. We used the remaining $95 from the grant and Carpet Call Toowoomba has donated the...
  2. Kasplat

Bruce Staib

Can anyone give me the contact details for Bruce staib the first aid instructor? Cheers Luke
  3. Kasplat

Club meeting 6-11-07

yes there is.
  4. Kasplat

Ride tomorrow 20/09/07

Rain Rutt first up then Lefty? who's keen? About 9am start
  5. Kasplat

Ride tomorrow 18/09/07

OK guys i'll be at rain rutt tomorrow from bout 9.30, feel free to join me!
  6. Kasplat

Anyone heard of these guys?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Terrashark-carbon-monocoque-dual-suspension-mtb-frame_W0QQitemZ140141275934QQihZ004QQcategoryZ7297QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem was just cruzing ebay when i stumbled upon this!!!!!
  7. Kasplat

The Best Wheelies you will ever see

Sadly this isn't me, it's a guy i know who is a motor bike stunter, and the skills cross over really well! This dude was born with a bike! He can ride anything on 2 wheels.
  8. Kasplat

Any riders in brissy kenmore hills/indro area

Hey guys I’ve just moved up to Kenmore hills just after some people to go riding with at jinders and where ever, don’t mind runs either. I don’t have net access so the best bet is txt me on 0405 595 159 or leave a reply here and I’ll get my little brother to check it for me Cheers Luke
  9. Kasplat

Thanks to everyone

Just want to take the chance to thank the club and its members and all those who I’ve ride'n with. I will be leaving Toowoomba on Sunday for work at the Gold coast / Brissy as a Pyrotechnic (fireworks) and to do my high explosives licence. But I will see you all at sunshine series hopefully, and...
  10. Kasplat

Jared Graves to make new documentry video?

Hey anyone else hear this, it was on the local news(toowoomba)? anyone got any more info? Scott,Jared?
  11. Kasplat

Wake Skaters? Calling all wake Skaters!

OK guys just got my first wake skate, no to get up it it's preety much the same as a wake board right? and any tips etc that you have psot them up as well Cheers Luke
  12. Kasplat

My dodgy Solid Modeling Assginment

Hay guys it's late I’m bored so I thought I’d post up a sectioned view of my Engine which I had to draw, I know there no cooling, or anything for the oil, that’s cause there doesn't have to be! Comment on my design would be great, and how I can improve, it has to be on full drawing sheets ready...
  13. Kasplat

Pikes or '05 Shiver SC's

Ok guys in a bit of a jam, not sure wat forks to get for my STP, i was looking at a set of Pike 426's but then found some shiver sc's, what would you choose and why? I'll be using the bike as my all round hardtail, DJ/street/4X/get to uni etc I have $500 (so obviosuly 2nd hand) to spend on the...
  14. Kasplat

Shiver SC's

just interested in people experinces with shiver SC's please
  15. Kasplat

Hostile riding sydtems web site

Can anyone please give me the link to hostile riding system website? yesi have googled it to no avil!
  16. Kasplat

The Finals....yeah!!!!

I would just like to say GO THE BRONCOS
  17. Kasplat

Rock shox Tora's and Recons

Ok has anyone had any experince with the rock shox tora's or recons in particular i want to know how much rough treating (eg 4X/Dual/Street/DJ) they will take? i know jill Kitner is running revalations on her GT 4X bike....but they weigh to much and cost loads!!!
  18. Kasplat

Hope brakes vs juicy's

Can anyone tell me what hope brakes are like.... are they as good as or better then Avid Juicy 7's?
  19. Kasplat

Zach and hero Award

Guys just heard on the news that Zach (sorry if i spelt it wrong) received a hero's award from the Queensland ambulance for assisting them in getting to and helping Daniel O’Brien (ob) when he crashed on the "gap" at Frenzie! Congrats mate and well done
  20. Kasplat

Any one with spare HFX9's bits and going to QLD state champs

If any one has the little black piston that press on the pads on out of a HFx9' and is going to the queensland state champ please bring it my just broke!!!!!!! i'll be in a blue oddesy lid and on an '05 torrent!!!!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!