Search results

1. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Hey guys, Was thinking of planning a build day/days to get the new line finished (which takes out a lot of flat/uphill) in 2 weeks time. As the next club race is in 2 weeks, the question is, is 1 weeks notice enough? I.e build day next Sunday? Or would 3 weeks be better? But then gets...
  2. B

Sold!

Item: 2012 Rock Shox Revalation RL fork Location: Wyong NSW 2259 Item Condition: Brand Spanking New! Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $350 posted! Extra Info: Tapered steerer cut at 200mm, QR15 axle, 140/110mm external travel adjust, Dual position Air, White in...
  3. B

Sold!

Item: 2012 Rock Shox Vivid R2C coil shock Location: Wyong NSW 2259 Item Condition: Brand Spanking New! Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: Will have to bid on Ebay as someone has placed a bid on it, see link in post below. Extra Info: 240x76mm (9.5x3) Comes with...
  4. B

4 Rare and expensive bikes stolen

Sorry guys, I know this might be in the wrong section but I need as much exposure on this as possible. My house was broken into on the 27/3/2012. The 4 bikes pictured were stolen among many other things but because the bikes are so unique I have hope that they may turn up somewhere. The bikes...
  5. B

STOLEN 4 Rare and expensive bikes stolen

My house was broken into on the 27/3/2012. The 4 bikes pictured were stolen among many other things but because the bikes are so unique I have hope that they may turn up somewhere. Please PM me if you have seen these bikes after the 27/3/2012 and/or have any info. Any help in recovering...
  6. B

Pump Track Shredder

Frame - Corsair Ducat (long) Rear shock - Front shock/fork - 2012 Marzocchi 4X Handlebars - Atomlab Pimplite DH 750mm Stem - Thomson X4 Headset - Works components 2 degrees slacker Grips - SDG Odi lock ons Saddle - SDG I-Fly Storm Seatpost - SDG Front brake - Avid Elixir CR Rear brake...
  7. B

Corsair Ducat hardtail 4X

Frame - Corsair Ducat (long) Rear shock - Front shock/fork - 2012 Marzocchi 4X Handlebars - Atomlab Pimplite DH 750mm Stem - Thomson X4 Headset - Works components 2 degree slacker Grips - SDG Odi lock ons Saddle - SDG I-Fly Storm Seatpost - SDG Front brake - Avid Elixir CR Rear brake...
  8. B

NSW SOLD, please delete

Frame sold, please delete.
  9. B

NSW SOLD, please delete

Frame sold please delete.
  10. B

Build Day This Saturday the 9th April with bobcat.

Hey folks, Wasn't going to bother posting this build day as we usually don't get too many people turn up from posting here anyway. But, we need all the help we can get and have the bobcat booked again for this Saturday the 9th (had it last weekend too) to re-do the entire upper section of...
  11. B

Ourimbah DH build day tomorrow (Sat 19th) with bobcat!

Hey Guys, Just a heads up, If you are stuck for something to do tomorrow, we have a bobcat booked to build some sweet new jumps in the top section of the DH track at Ourimbah. We start at about 8am, and will be there pretty much all day. There is also a new start ramp going in...
  12. B

Build day this Saturday HELP NEEDED!

Hey guys and girls, If you have not riden the DH track since last Saturday then you are probably unaware of the new changes. We cut a new line in last Saturday that cuts out the section before and most of "Waynos shit corner" but it still needs a fair bit of work done to finish it. We...
  13. B

2011 Turner DHR

Frame - 2011 Turner DHR Rear shock - 2011 Fox RC4 Front shock/fork - Marzocchi 888 Evo Ti Handlebars - Gravity Lite Stem - Thomson X4 DH Headset - FSA orbit Z 1.5R Grips - ESI Chunky Saddle - SDG Ti Fly Seatpost - Thomson Masterpeice Front brake - Sram XX Rear brake - Sram XX Cranks -...
  14. B

Build day this Saturday 7/8/10 with bobcat

Hey guys and girls, We have the bobcat booked for this Saturday to mainly build up the last two berms on the track, if any of you can make it to lend a hand it will be much appriciated. We will be there (at the finish area) from about 8am on for a few hours. Then if we have time will be...
  15. B

Next DH track build day this Sunday (4/7/10)

Hi Guys and girls, A few of us are heading up to the DH track again this coming sunday (4/7/10) for some track work. We will be looking at modifying the last three jumps slightly along with some other work further up including some new lines. We will be starting at around 8am at the finish...
  16. B

Ourimbah DH track build day this Saturday 5/6/10

Hey guys and girls, A few of us are heading out to Ourimbah DH track this Saturday to do some more track work. We were out there last weekend and got two new lines cut in which look really good and fun but need finishing. With all the rain we have had in the last couple of weeks it is a...
  17. B

Ourimbah DH Track Bobcat Build Day This Sunday 16/5/10

Hey Guys, Sorry for the late notice but the bobcat is booked again for this coming Sunday 16/5/10. Hopefully it will be a case of "third time lucky" and the bobcat won't break down and we will be able to build the extra jumps and the berms up as planed. See you out there! Brad
  18. B

Bobcat DH track build day this Saturday (8/5/10)

Hey Guys, The bobcat is booked again for this Saturday (8/5/10) from 8am on. If you can come lend a hand it would be much appreciated! It will be the last build day before the next club race so we need to get the new section finished. If you can make it bring your bike as we will be...
  19. B

Ourimbah DH Track Build Day Saturday 24th April

Hey Guys, Just got confirmation from Wayno G that the bobcat is booked for this coming Saturday the 24th April. We will be there from 7.30/8.00 on so if anyone is able to come lend a hand and help finish off the new line with some new berms and jumps it would be much appreciated! If you...
  20. B

Ourimbah DH Track build day Sun 18th April

Hi all, The next build day for the Ourimbah DH track is set for Sunday the 18th of April (this weekend) Would really appreciate any and all help especially those who did not particuarly agree with the recent changes made and also to cut in a new line at the bottom to finish area. We will be...