Bobcat DH track build day this Saturday (8/5/10)

BKelly

teh fast
Hey Guys,

The bobcat is booked again for this Saturday (8/5/10) from 8am on.

If you can come lend a hand it would be much appreciated!

It will be the last build day before the next club race so we need to get the new section finished.

If you can make it bring your bike as we will be riding afterwards!!!

Cheers
Brad

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Hey Brad,
Had withdrawal symptoms last weekend with no trail work - After some Awaba XC I headed to the Rimbah DH track just to show some of my mates the work and I ended up talking to a lot of DH riders on the day with a few saying they like the old way but the majority loving the new changes. I can make it on Saturday from 8, for about 4 hrs - I will actually be on holiday with the family but my wife is very understanding. I will bring all tools and an extra wheelbarrow. See you then.
Adrian.

BKelly

teh fast
No worries Adrian, sounds good!

A couple of hours should be plenty to finish it off!

Really appreciate all your help, see you out there.

Brad

fairy1

Banned
I'm comin, I'm even gonna bring a bike this time. Do you want a chainsaw for the build day?

BKelly

teh fast
Hey Fairy1,

Great you can come, was about to say shouldn't need a chainsaw this weekend but now you mention it there are a few little stumps sticking up a little that could use a bit of a trim so would be handy if you could bring one.

Thanks, see you out there!

Cheers
Brad

nathanC

Likes Bikes
good day of digging today guys , the new section at the bottom of the track is sweet . fun for all levels of riding . cheers brad for organizing today and cheers to all those who helped