Ourimbah DH Track build day Sun 18th April

BKelly

teh fast
Hi all,

The next build day for the Ourimbah DH track is set for Sunday the 18th of April (this weekend)
Would really appreciate any and all help especially those who did not particuarly agree with the recent changes made and also to cut in a new line at the bottom to finish area.
We will be meeting at the bottom jumps at 8am, please bring your own tools and any spares if possible, also bring your bike as we will need to "test" the new lines.

Wayno (Froggatt) also just mentioned that he will be setting up his own massage/foot rub tent for all the sore and tired track builders! ;)

Thanks
Brad

Last edited:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Hi all,

Wayno (Froggatt) also just mentioned that he will be setting up his own massage/foot rub tent for all the sore and tired track builders! ;)

Thanks
Brad
You guys are suss as.... fair dinkum.......he has ugly hands (Andrew said )
Will wayno get a pedicure before he rubs us up???
Wombat wants to know if he can get a bum massage on same day.........his not fussy on who

Last edited:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Build Day

Probably a stupid question to most of you guys but, Can we drive into the bottom jumps and park there ? Just that with all the tools, chainsaw and bike I don't think I can carry all of it.:confused:

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Driving in on the fire road is fine however be aware there will be a XC race on the same day racing starts at 9:30 and wiii finish at around midday. If possible vehicle pool so not to block off the fire road for the XC racers.

adamd

Likes Dirt
jumpers,

today is friday...

that means yesterday was thursday...

you didn't ring me yesterday...

or today...

I miss you...

ps - that wasn't me outside your window last night

BKelly

teh fast
Probably a stupid question to most of you guys but, Can we drive into the bottom jumps and park there ? Just that with all the tools, chainsaw and bike I don't think I can carry all of it.:confused:
Hi Finx,

That would be great if you can bring a chainsaw! I think there might be a small sapling or two that need trimming.

Cheers
Brad

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Sorry Brad i cant come - torn ligamnets in shoulder (surfing) and cant lift/swing shovel.

Dont think Luke or Nathan be there either due underground Ranga cup on same day.

Adam

adamd

Likes Dirt
Jumpers - maybe it's time for an esky lid and flip flops for you.

Come riding, you won't get so injured...

BKelly

teh fast
Sorry Brad i cant come - torn ligamnets in shoulder (surfing) and cant lift/swing shovel.

Dont think Luke or Nathan be there either due underground Ranga cup on same day.

Adam
Yeah no worries, most of the uphill I want to use is already there! haha :D
If no one turns up I'll just go ride the pump track. :D

Last edited:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Jumpers - maybe it's time for an esky lid and flip flops for you.

Come riding, you won't get so injured...
I'd ride a norco before even thinking of lid riding:)

Sorry Ad just couldnt help it.

S'Loaf hopefully nxt wkend

As track is now totally uphill why dont you race it backwards:D

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Jacob cant come either as 1) he had big off also injured shoulder and cant swing shovel & 2) he is getn operation to remove sam hill posters that are jamed in his rear end.

So out of our normal build crew i think it may be only kim (and Andrew cant get up till noon). Sorry boys

Last edited:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Build Day

I will definately be coming up from Thornleigh and possibly bringing someone else. Yes I will bring the chainsaw and a number of tools and bike. Looking forward to it.
Adrian.

fairy1

Banned
I've never made it to a build day and I can't make this one either, sorry.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you do shoulder ligments surfing, did you trip while carrying your board?

Last edited:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
I've never made it to a build day and I can't make this one either, sorry.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you do shoulder ligments surfing, did you trip while carrying your board?
Yeh i was walking down the for a surf and saw kim stand up (he is a kneelo) and tripped over in shock.............
Nah not true kim is a cripple.
Actually got caught on sandbank in last sizeable swell about 3 weeks ago, duckdived about 10 waves in a row, then a big one broke right on me, ripped the board out of arms, as i tried hold on could feel tear in shoulder .So no dramatic episode, reckon its to do with growing old "gracefully".

ps Jacob said you can test his new bike as he cant ride it