2. C

STOLEN My Louis has been taken!

bump.... just in case
  3. C

sold

bump again
  4. C

sold

bump it again! hope everyone new year was rad, mine involves registering my car.... so definitely need to sell so how about 700? hit me up with offers. cheers
  5. C

STOLEN My Louis has been taken!

My louis garneau full carbon roadie was knocked off from my mates garden i leura. I'm not a major road freak but got this baby cheap of a mate and loved those quick fitness sessions and hill climbs. not to mention the joys of flying thru sydney traffic with mms of lycra protecting your legs...
  6. C

sold

merry BUMPmas everybody! still need to sell, cmon give me an offer. cheers
  7. C

sold

Item: 2004 Giant Dh comp, black, medium. BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD, PLEASE DELETE Location: bike in canberra, living in katoomba, NSW. can deal in person at either location. Item Condition: good, hasn't been ridden too hard or too much. but it is an older bike and has some cosmetic scratches...
  8. C

Platinum problem, and generally my mantious being a piece of ****

if your crown is slipping another option is to send it down to gripsport to get a dirty great pin driven through the crown and steerer. i ended up having to do it to a pair of manitou blacks and they havent given me any strife since, although the downside is that you cant run a headlock...
  9. C

Show us your giant AC's !!!!!

had mine for around a year now. I love my ac, in both of its guises. (thanks to lawson for hooking me up) pic 1, what it used to look like. pic 2, it looks like this now. (some part-swappage has gone on to build up my dh comp) can give you spec if you want it, its not quite ac3 level like...
  10. C

majura; a week or so back

yeah, that section is heaps of fun, it just needs a little maintinence. id do it myself but im off to the mountains tommorow and wont be back for a visit untill at least the april holidays. and, nah, no stitches. thats not to say i couldnt have had it done, i just thought id let it heal by...
  11. C

majura; a week or so back

damn do i love majura, except when this happens. dodgy planks on some northshore + me dislodging them = ouch. any way, feel free to have a good laugh at my expense. http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=184&mode=search it'll probably be one of my last sessions up...
  12. C

Highlights of Big Day Out?

two words, living end. off the hook; crowd surfing, chanting songs till my throat was raw, bucketloads of fun. didnt get to see cog or shihad like i wanted :( and the stripes set was so packed i only got into the stadium seating, still, damn awesome.
  13. C

14mm thru-axle rear wheel

What: 14mm/135mm thru-axle rear wheel to suit 03 giant dh comp. Price range/Willing to Pay: up to ~200 (feel free to negotiate) Location: canberra Extra Info: planning another trip up to thredbo soon but new dh frame is as yet unbuilt. already have rotor, cassette, axle, etc but no wheel to...
  14. C

661 Launch Shoes

actually w2ttsy they're pretty damn stiff for a casual/skate style shoe, and theyre grippier than a clingy ex-girlfriend. ive had mine for about 8 months (bought from torpedo7.com) and theyre just about ready to be replaced. but considering i only ever really have one pair of shoes at any one...
  15. C

Single speed lovers thread

yeah, i caught the ss bug a little while back :D so i converted my Azonic. first pic; original bike, crap spec, second & third pics; how it is now. it feels pretty damn light too, hadnt had time to weigh it. oh, and thanks to imtheandrew, mike&nat, jays5000, arnott, cave dweller and...
  16. C

*Insert childish farting noise here*

bullshit. oh and i like the part where he blames riders for increasing the amount of greenhouse gasses :D sure man, THATS the way it works.
  17. C

UPDATE NEW Cove Sanchez, DJ frame IN STOCK!!!

mmmmmm nice one pinkbike anyone?
  18. C

09 Update of Fatty's stable. GT,Ellsworth,Cannondale,Revenge,Giant

whoa man, nice one. where do you keep them all? my mates say im nuts for just owning three bikes. mind you if i could own as many bikes as you have, i sure as hell would :D
  19. C

Eurobike Pictures

Bodin, man, i think that this would be close in the running too; http://vrm.vrway.com/projects/Eurobike_Friedriechshafen/source/79.html ummm :S
  20. C

Bike made from beer! (sc bullit) QLD special (updated complete pics)

awesome paintjob man, excellent buildup too. you should paint the mavericks the same way, that would look great.