Search results

1. P

QLD MTB buy,swap and sell (facebook)

G'day guys just sharing a new page on the facebook for everything MTB related for sale swap etc in QLD https://www.facebook.com/groups/232745763546119/ Cheers -Pete
  2. P

STOLEN Stolen specialized Bighit Sydney area

Hey all just had my Bighit stolen from my apartment in homebush and would greatly appreciated if people could please keep their eyes out for it,dead giveaway are the fluro green 31" bars -Cheers,Pete
  3. P

Downhill & Freeriders

Was at oxy this morning,Felt a bit slow but was still an awesome ride
  4. P

Need Help!

Both some sweet bikes I'm digging the trek though :rockon:
  5. P

New to Sydney and keen for some riding info :)

Depends on where abouts you live mate I'm usually always at the homebush track in the afternoons just because its so close to mine
  6. P

Homebush MTB track

Yeah its the Monster one Secret Track in homebush....this is giving me ideas :evil:
  7. P

Homebush MTB track

Ah yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen you guys there I'm hoping to be there tomorrow if the parts for the jump bike show up in time
  8. P

New guy in Sydney

Gday there! names Pete,Recently moved to Sydney and decided to grow a set and get back into riding,Downhill and dirt jumping mainly. Currently lucky enough to be rolling around on a Revell shifter 26 for a jump bike and a specialized bighit for the DH rig. You'll find me most afternoons over at...
  9. P

Homebush MTB track

+1 to this! :thumb: Im a regular at the track and was amazed to see how quickly it was fixed before I had a chance to do it myself