Search results

1. J

ACT delete accidentally made 2

delete accidentally made 2
  2. J

Mad fat bike

Can anyone tell me what brand this beast is! It's sick and want to see how much it would cost for one
  3. J

Trek 2014 range????

Giant released their bikes straight to the market and on their website the day they were released but trek hasn't changed their website with the new bikes and I can't find out anything about their 2014 range even though trek world has been
  4. J

Help with making circuit class

Hey guys I'm making a circuit cross training training plan I need some more different exercises to put in the circuit. It can be on or off the bike or a spin bike class. I ride xc and am looking to become way fitter. Also I'm wondering how can I build up better endurance Without having to...
  5. J

Help with nutrition and training log

Hey guys I'm 16 and ride xc and am quite serious about it. I'm looking at really getting to to good shape and do better for nationals next year. I've been looking to improve my nutrition and I've looked at several training logs on rotorburn and I need some help. 1. How does a traing log...
  6. J

HELP! 29 or 27.5 if im 6ft 1'

hey guys I'm 6ft 1' and and planning in either building or buying a xc race hardtail. i currently ride a XL Giant Anthem Advanced 1 2013 29er. i was looking at frames for sure that i would just get another 29er frame but when i went on giants website and looked at all their 2014 bikes i...
  7. J

Trainer vs resistance rollers vs exersice bike

Okay I am going to need to get one of these because its getting darker in the afternoons but which is better? Pros and cons of each
  8. J

Race starts

I'm looking for some tips for xc starts. Should I be in a low gear and go up as I get faster or should I stay in a high gear or what should I do for the best start.
  9. J

Stem hight

Hey I've seen some xc bikes have real low stems and have all the spacers on top but I've Judy bought a new anthem x advanced and all the spacers are below the stem. So I was just wondering what height should my stem be and what are the advantages of having it lower. I'm 6ft 1" and ride a XL frame
  10. J

Clutched derailieur for xc

Hey guys what do u think about couched deralleurs for xc? Does it affect your riding? I don't care too much if its only like 50grams more in weight or anything but I find my non-clutched derailieur is causing to much damage to my frame and am thinking of upgrading.
  11. J

2012 Giant talon Large SOLD

Sold Sold Sold
  12. J

Best xc bars/stem

Any ideas prefer them not to be carbon,
  13. J

How to change xt brake levers

Okay like everyone I've crashed and scratched my new xt brake lever really bad and I want to get the replaced. But idk how to change the levers and keep the same hoses and calipers can anyone help me!!?
  14. J

How to keep DJ's together

Whenever I try to make some new fresh dirt jumps they always fall apart up the top. I have a hard time trying to compact the dirt up near the lip of the jump. Anyone have any tips how??
  15. J

Hardtail vs. dualie which is best for Xco

I have a giant xtc hard tail and a just bought a new dualie and am wondering if I should get rid of the hard tail?