Search results

1. Fusion

Anyone Play Field Hockey?

Hi all, I guess the title is fairly self explanatory, hey! I was just wondering how many (if any) Farkiners don the shinguards and arm themselves with a funny curved stick to hit a small, hard ball around a synthetic field on the weekend? We're approaching the start of the season down here...
  2. Fusion

XC Bike Questions - Racing etc

Hi guys, after a few years of getting by XC rides on heavy 'do-it-all' bikes, I've decided it's time to invest in a nice real XC bike. Now to be honest I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for just yet but was hoping the forum would be able to offer some advice. Basically, I want a XC that...
  3. Fusion

Sinister Splinter MX

No catchy, idiotic titles here (uugh, "I'm feeling pretty Sinister hayuck hayuck!" etc etc)! It's a pretty sweet ride, only been offroad around Westgate Park thus far, but it's quite nice. I think it comes in at about 16kg which isn't too bad I guess. The forks are delightful and the whole rig...
  4. Fusion

Rigids - Disc for trials

What: Rigid forks with disc mounts. No V brake mounts preferable if possible Price range/Willing to Pay: Please make an offer, or trade if prefered Location: Melbourne CBD Extra Info: Posting this up for a mate, so please do not PM me, get in contact with him. His name is Ryan and can be...
  5. Fusion

Beach Road's 'Hell Ride' in The Age

Hey guys, Sorry if this has already been posted, but I had a look and a couldn't mind anything else, so have a look. http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/fast-furious-and-fatal/2006/08/29/1156816899914.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1 Not being a road cyclist I don't really feel I...
  6. Fusion

Show us yer beater!

Yeah that's right, let's see the bike you use to fuck around on, commute or just ride home from the pub in the early hours of the morn. I do all three on this baby, although riding home after a big night clipped in gets a bit hairy sometimes! Nothin' like a Repco Superlite...
  7. Fusion

Pinscher - A work in progress

Hello hello, After unexpectedly finding a very large wad of cash in my box under the bed, I decided it should go towards something progressive and blue. After much uming and arhing, this is what found its way into my house Monday night - a Pinscher, made in Canadia by Dobermann...
  8. Fusion

A torrent of fun...

Check it out... 05 Norco Torrent - stock. So sexy, rides like a dream, plush as erm, a really plush sorta thing! Love the cardboard brown colour... It should be built up sometime next week, I haven't actually paid all of it off just yet. It's so frustrating seeing it just...
  9. Fusion

Sold

***SOLD*** Item full name and model etc.: Wethepeople 2005 Addict Location: North Melbourne Item condition description: 6 months old; Never ridden hard. Slight scratch on rear brake lever, cosmetic only. Reason for selling: Car rego + various expenses need to be paid Price and...
  10. Fusion

VIC - Stolen Norco Manik 05

Bike: Norco Manik 05 Medium Colour: 'Root Beer' 0 slightly dusty Date it was stolen: Night of 24th - 25th Sept Where it was stolen: Errol Street, North Melbourne Specs: Stock + - Azonic A frame pedals - Orange Oury grips - Azonic seat Other Discriptions: The rear rim has a rather...
  11. Fusion

WTB: Norco Rampage 05

Hi all, What: 05 Norco Rampage Price range/Willing to Pay: a little less than market price Location: Melbourne Extra Info: I'm not fussed if its stock or not, as long as it's in decent condition, I'm interested. I would prefer a Melbourne seller, but if it comes down to it, I don't mind...
  12. Fusion

Damned motorists!

Orright, pardon my french, but this is really pissing me off. A few months ago I was hit by a car as I was riding across Lonsdale St in Melbourne. I was crossing the street before the lights across a clearway. Cars were banked up both sides of the clearway so I assumed I could get across. At...