Search results

1. J

where are all the DH bikes gone ?

been out of the game for a few years, started having a look online this weekend for listings of full setups new and used. Nothing around. Does any retailer in Australia stock kona operator at the moment?
  2. J

DH Kona Stinky 2005

Yes you read that correct, here we have is a 2005 kona stinky, dragged out of storage from retirement. Had not used this rig since 2009. After a few mates started riding i thought what the heck, i'll either get a new rig or patch up this bad boy to join them. Hayes brakes were seized so...
  3. J

NSW White White White - White Cranks / Crankset and White wheels / Rims

Item: Gloss White Cranks or Crankset - Suitable for AM / FreeRide Location: Eastern Sydney Item Condition: Used / Near New minimal cosmetic damage Price and price conditions: $50-80 depending on condition Extra Info: doing up an 05 green/white stinky Item: White Rims or Wheels (pair)...
  4. J

Back from Retirement

As the title says, i am coming back to the scene. I've had a few years away. Life events took its course as well as change of transport mode: Motorbike, interstate work, travelling. Been on the back of my mind for the past 6 months but i've finally decided to dig out the kona stinky from the...
  5. J

NSW Marzocchi bomber 66 Thru-Axle Wheel Nut

Wanted:Marzocchi Bomber 66 Thru-Axle Wheel Nut (the end screw nut on to secure the wheel) Location: Sydney Price: Willing to pay $15 incl postage or $15 pickup (just need the one Nut but will pay more if you are selling the whole axel. Need this urgently as the Mrs lost my other nut...
  6. J

2006 Trek Fuel EX8 (Hardly Used) *SOLD* pls remove

Item: 2006 Trek Fuel EX8 Cross Country race bike ***SOLD*** Location: Coffs Harbour or can ship to sydney for $50 Item Condition: Near new, Has been used a dozen times, never raced. There are a couple of transport scratches on the rear stays, other than that it is mechanical A1...
  7. J

My new beast. The fastest thing in this forum

Buell XB12R Firebolt 2005
  8. J

slowly stinkin along

Kona Stinky 2005 Medium Frame. Everything but below is stock. If you would like me to list the stock parts then just shout out. Forks: Mozo 66VF 2006 Bars: Deity Stem: Deity Chainguide: RaceFace Grips: Odi Ruffians Future additions: Will first change the cranks probably to deity...
  9. J

MONGOOSE HardLuck stolen, SYDNEY city NSW

Bike: 2005 Mongoose Hardluck - Hardtail Jumper Colour: Gunmetal GREY, Blue Mongoose Writing Date it was stolen: Friday 2nd Feburary 2007 approx> 3pm Where it was stolen: Outside of Glebe public swimming pool, (located outside Sydney University) Specs: Stock setup: Hardtail frame...
  10. J

^^sold^^Truative Hussefelt bars & stem ##SOLD##

Item: Truative Hussefelt Oversize bar & 40MM Stem 2005 model Location:Sydney Item Condition:Excellent, never raced or been in a crash. Usual wear on bars from leaver clamps and a light transit scratch on the stem, not really noticable Reason for selling:Put on new bars. Price and price...
  11. J

Post Mount disc brake adapter

What: Disc brake POST mount adapter to fit hayes 8" disc Price range/Willing to Pay: $40~ Location: Sydney Extra Info: i believe the Manitou adapters are also compatible.. My fork is a Mozo66 with post mounts
  12. J

Singlespeed rear wheel/hub

What: Marzocchi 66VF/RC/Light Single crown forks - 2005+ Purchased What: Rear wheel with singlespeed hub. Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-100 for the wheel Location: Sydney
  13. J

LOOSE cluster

I am currently experiencing a bit of movement in my 9speed cluster. Just before a full revolution the cluster drops back into place by 2-3mm and the cycle repeats itself. This little bit of movement is amplified through the tension of the chain and onto the cranks, so when i start to pedal at...
  14. J

2006 Trek FUEL EX8. 1 week old ##**Please REMOVE**##

Item: 2006 TREK FUEL EX8, Cross Country racing bike @ size 17.5 INCHs Location: Sydney Region, Pickup or delivery Only. No postage. Item Condition: Practically New. I have since taken it for a ride around the block and along a light gravel road. No scratches, marks or dirt evidence. Reason...
  15. J

'Shocking' pump for 05 Marzocchi Drop Off Triple

Hello all. I have searched about this with no specfic luck. I have a set of Marzocchi Drop off triples, (for the short term thankfully). I have recently bought a RavX shock pump which is a common pump that has been rebadged by many brands. It has a rather chunky connector with a built...
  16. J

DH/FR 70mm Stem

What: Downhill/Freeride Stem at 75mm Price range/Willing to Pay: $60 Location: Sydney south Extra Info: Any degree head angle, will also accept down to 50mm if the price is right.
  17. J

Caravan Bungee

This is hilarious. Would of been the funniest moment of these MTBer's ride that day. Just see for yourself. click the link to download 1.2MB http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=74 Edit: Here is the main page link, just login or register @ farkin Videos to download.
  18. J

Funny Bike reviews..

Just been reading a bike review in mtbr for a trek Fuel ex8, and i have to say that this one is a classic. The fuel is not designed for jumps or freeriding, yet this guy bit the bullit on his first ride. :D :eek: If anyone else has read some funny reviews , feel free to make use of this...
  19. J

1 Inch Stemmed Suspension Fork

What: 1 Inch stem diameter suspension fork for 1 inch headset- RockShox, Marzocchi or Manitou. Must be single crown, disc mounts are not essential. Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $100 depending on condition and model. If its a recent enough fork with +100MM travel im willing to go higher...
  20. J

My new 05 stock stinky

Hi guys. I took advantage of a brand new 05 Medium Stinky on sale today. So i walked out a very happy customer. The 06 were going for the normal retail of $2999, i was tempted but couldnt refuse the savings on something thats been proven. Anyway, this is a pic of it straight out of the shop...