Search results

1. S

VIC please delete...........sold

Giant Trance Advanced 1 Custom Build Selling on Behalf of friend Item: Giant Trance Advanced 1 Custom Build Location: Templestowe ,VIC 3106 Item Condition: Used, in perfect condition no dints or scatches. Reason for selling: Upgrade to a different bike Price and price conditions...
  2. S

2015 RS Sid Problem...

Hi guys, Ive tried doing a search prior to posting this thread but cuouldnt find anything. Ive had my bike upside down for about 15 minutes and when i flipped it back up again and went for a ride ive realized the fork was not operating properly. When fork is being compressed 20mm of the...
  3. S

recommendations on a $4k budget XC race mtb?

Hi guys, What XC bike (race) would you get within a budget of maximum budget of 4000 (also hopefully flickable geometry, also)? Are 650b worthy of XC race? Everyone seems to be riding hardtail 29ers, was thinking of getting a dualie 650b...
  4. S

Fork options after damaging RS Pike 2015

Hi guys, Couple of days ago ive discovered a scratch/dent on my 2015 RS Pike RCT3. The damage got me kinda uncomfortable and i didnt just want to leave it... I am left with so many choices but not sure what to do... These forks are less than a year old and would hate for them to be wasted as i...
  5. S

VIC WTB: AM Hardtail for 26"

Item: AM Hardtail for 26" Location: Brighton,Victoria Item Condition: New/Used Price and price conditions: $300ish Preferably frame with following spec: Cater for 160mm forks 135x10 hub spacing Cater for tapered steerers Euro BB 31.6 internal seat tube
  6. S

VIC Hope Pro 2 Rearwheels 135x10 Bolt on 26" - SOLD THANKS RB

Item: Hope pro 2 Wheel Laced to Nukeproof TR Yellow Location: Victoria, Berwick Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Selling due to pulling out from building SS bike... Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Wheel in good condition, had minimal use... Custom wheel build from CRC...
  7. S

VIC RS Reba - 26" Wheel - 120mm Travel- 9mm - Remout Lockout !!!!!!SOLD!!!!!

Item: Rock Shox Reba Location: Victoria, Berwick Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Pictures:
  8. S

VIC Frame sold thanks rb

Item: White On-One Inbred 18" Steel Location: Victoria, Berwick Item Condition: Very good, no structual damage, Reason for selling: No funds to complete hardtail build Price and price conditions: $250 Pictures: Yes More info: - 1-1/8 Steerer - Horizontal dropouts for Single Speed...
  9. S

VIC Need 650B Enduro/AM Rear wheel in Vic ASAP! non tubless

Item: 650B Rear Wheel Non-Tubeless 142x12 Location: Victoria Item Condition: Decent Price and price conditions: $200? Extra Info: Wishing to get my hands on one by Friday latest
  10. S

Chainguide not fitting with crank.

Hi everyone. I bought a E13 turbo chain guide to fit on my bike. I am currently running a 1x9 setup but chain comes off going through rough rock gardens. (Extremely annoying). i am currenlty running a Race Face ride narrow wide crank. The problem is that there is another set of bolt holes...
  11. S

VIC hope pro 2 evo X12 adapter (135mm to 142mm)

Item: Hope X12 Found.. please delete Location: Victoria,Berwick Item Condition: Working Extra Info: Let me borrow your X12 adapter for $2 perday starting at minimum $20.
  12. S

VIC Sold

Item: BRAND NEW Hope Hoops Stans Arch EX ZTR Location:Berwick, Vic Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling:Purchased wrong ones Price and price conditions:SOLD More details: Front: 650B - 15mm axel Rear: 650B - 135mm x 10mm axel -Standard Freehub (can be converted to 142x12mm)...
  13. S

Stans ArchEX for AM?

Hi everyone, I bought a set of stans archEX 650B wheelset, intended for AM on my hardtail. Im not a very smooth rider and i needed a wheels capable of taking a good beating. Do you guys think I should re-lace the rims with the Nukeproof Generator AM and Sell off the Stans? Or are the stans...
  14. S

AM Stanton Slackline Build Diary

Hi everyone, (EDIT THIS IS A STANTON SWITCHBACK BUILD DIARY) Just thought id keep a diary on my new Stanton Build. Everything will be built from scratch with almost all brand new parts. Ive been riding a polygon AXX which has been great on downhill runs. I built a SS XC bike on one inbred, i...
  15. S

Building NS Eccentric - which headset

Hi everyone, Im buiding a NS Eccentric from scratch. Ive just bought a RS Revelation with a tapered steerer. Im making a shopping list on CRC to buy all the bits and pieces to complete the bike, just cant wrap my head around which headset to buy. Link to Frame...
  16. S

VIC SOLD !!AM Polygon Full XTR, Medium

Item: Polygon FSS 160mm SOLD Location: Victoria, Berwick Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not getting enough use Price and price conditions: Price drop to $1500 Not Negotiable Extra Info: Full XTR Drivetrain running well, gears shift smooth and crisp, Brakes and dropper post...
  17. S

What Car to buy for Carrying bikes inside

Hi everyone. Im possibly in the market for a used car. Heres the scenario... I will be moving approximately 40kms from work which means there will be a lot of highway kms. After something: - Fuel Efficient (diesel?) - Able to carry 2 bikes - 5 Seater Plus - Comfortable in long drives - Under...
  18. S

VIC [b]***sold***[/b]

Item: 2010 Norco Faze 1 Frame MEDIUM 17" Location: Moorabbin, Victoria Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $350 NOW DOWN TO $250 Extra Info: Bike is in average condition, has a few small scratch marks from general wear nothing serious. Good solid...
  19. S

First time servicing Fox Talas 36 aftermath

Hi guys, After riding in the rain and the following day hearing sand papery sound when suspesion was being compressed, i felt it was time for the fork to get a service. I was quoted $200 to have it done, but $100 to buy all the oils and seals to do it myself. So I went the cheap option. After...
  20. S

looking for BMXers in melbourne

Hi guys, Im starting out on BMX, looking for people to ride with and get my skills up with. Im located in Moorabbin. At the moment Im trying to get my wheelies and 180s down. Riding with people more fun! Cheers Simon