Search results

1. 1307

Year 12 major work - Woodwork

Year 12 is coming up in a term? How does that work? (I'm from NZ so not familiar) And just be careful with how adventurous you get with your project, you don't want to invest a whole lot of time only to find yourself out of depth and having to restart (I learned the hard way). Do you know what...
  2. 1307

F_ck...laugh/cry...Spesh fat bike....

It's great to see more manufacturers producing fatbikes. Took a Surly Moonlander on 4.8's for a big test ride earlier this year, it's not like the first time you ride a 29er or anything like that, it's actually a massive difference. The grip is insane and I found it as comfortable as a 80mm...
  3. 1307

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Ahhh yeah, that makes sense.
  4. 1307

Thanks for the reply, it's always so interesting learning about these things. Interesting about the gearbox though, will a bellhousing adapter be more expensive than buying a whole new gearbox (or just too hard to find)?
  5. 1307

Sounds like it'll come out sweet. I've no real knowledge about engine swaps so excuse my ignorance, but I'm curious about some things: I'm guessing the 3.5 is gonna be quite a bit bigger than what was in the E30 (2.0 or 2.5 I'm guessing?) does it have any issues fitting? And how does the stock...
  6. 1307

Is that a E28 535i? Looks like a sweet project, what condition is she in?
  7. 1307

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Hot damn, that sounds allot more nuts than the original mix. Though is it me or is the bass a bit less grungy/heavy than the original?
  8. 1307

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Wait, scratch that, just quickly skimmed over the mix and it's looking seriously good. The song choice is exactly what I was hoping for, really well done mate! Keep up the good work!
  9. 1307

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Ahh yeah it worked. Mix is good man, was the style I was hoping for.
  10. 1307

Moving to Townsville, need advice.

I'm in year 12 at school currently, so I have this year and next year remaining if I were to stay at school here. I've been through school pretty easy this whole time, Accounting and Economics have been a breeze for me and I'm wanting to go into some form of accounting at uni. But to do that...
  11. 1307

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Do you by chance have any download mirrors? The link you have isn't working for me (server isn't responding)
  12. 1307

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Ooooh I'm going to have to download that mix Kaiju's bootleg remix of Diplodocus by Noisia. Absolutely nuts track. https://soundcloud.com/kaijudub/noisia-diploo
  13. 1307

Moving to Townsville, need advice.

Doubt there are any interested parties but an update anyway. There's been a whole lot gone on in the last two weeks. I was going to be staying here and boarding, but then after a long think about it, my justification for thinking of staying was purely because of friends here. I have to take...
  14. 1307

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Monteiths Summer ale, in Summer. Is so good.
  15. 1307

Dubstep+ drum&bass

First heard this track about 14 months ago, loved it so much but forgot about it for a while, just found it again and it's better than I remember hahah. Also found the lyrics which I had wondered about Fearless: my heart, open my arms, laying on the dark isle, every way is down. Feel as...
  16. 1307

Ute looks seriously good. I'm looking for a car to buy when I head over, didn't even think about looking at the Holden Utes that old but after seeing yours I think I'm going to have a serious look at them, looks a hell of allot nicer than the VP/VS/VT utes I was looking at.
  17. 1307

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Distance just chucked up this mad set, worth a check out if you like him: https://soundcloud.com/getdarker/distance-b2b-district170
  18. 1307

Yeah that's the whole problem, it has none of the prerequisites for a good drift car?
  19. 1307

The Photo Snob Thread

Photo I took a couple weeks back, unfortunately blew the sunset out beyond repair. First time shooting RAW haha Shadows are stuffed aswell as the laptop I use to edit photos screen is way out of calibration.