1. H

NSW Sold

Sorry it's been sold. Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
  2. H

NSW Sold

Want it to sold price is now $2500.
  3. H

NSW Sold

Price dropped to $2800 for complete bike $2400 for parts without frame. Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
  4. H

Denting rims

Lace up a DT Swiss ex471 or ex511, go tubeless and then you won't have to worry about being smooth.
  5. H

NSW Sold

Pictures Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
  6. H

NSW Sold

Item: 2015 Norco Sight alloy medium 27.5 Location:Newcastle, NSW Item Condition:Ok, has some chain/cable rub marks, rear wheel is noisy due to a flat spot, seat has a small tear. Reason for selling:Going to give Bmx a go Price and price conditions:$2500 Extra Info:Upgrades include, Shimano XT...
  7. H

Whats in a degree?

Bike and suspension set up make a world of difference, I also rode the Norco range 29er:yuck: at a Demo day. I rode the range back to back with my alloy sight (has DVO fork/Cane creek coil inline dialed.) and as good as the range (would have been better without the wagon wheels) was i felt i had...
  8. H

Pivot Firebird vs Nomad 4? What would you choose and why

I would choose the Pivot because it comes without Eagle. The geometry of these bike is nearly identical. Flip a coin, you won't be disappointed.
  9. H

VIC Sold - please delete

PM sent.:roll:
  10. H

VIC Sold - please delete

How much for the frame with no shock?
  11. H

Who owns a Nukeproof mega 275?

I'm considering a Mega 275 frame and want to know it's ride characteristics, eg pedal bob, anti squat. Those kinds of things, from the reviews that i have read it is more of a bike for getting downhill fast rather then fun. I'm also looking at a Mondraker Dune frame, The forward geometry has...
  12. H

Which seat rail material is the strongest?

I'm working on it, but i don't have a few thousand $ to drop on a frame right now. So i guess i just have to buy a few more saddles.
  13. H

No about 10mm past max. It is a frame size problem, just need a seat with strong seat rails to last until i can afford a larger frame. Also not keen on putting a longer stem on.
  14. H

I keep bending seat rails, I've gone though two Nukeproof Vectors with CrN/Ti Alloy rails(whatever that means). Would i be better off going with cromo rails or should i smash open the piggy bank and get a seat with full titanium rails? And before you call me a fat c@#t, I weigh a sturdy 83kg.
  15. H

Does this happen to you?

I'm assuming you ride at Glenrock as you are from Newcastle, I'm also assuming you were riding on the weekend. The F@#kwits and weirdos come out full force on the weekends. If you can find the time it would be worth going for a mid week ride, there will be less riders and the riders you do comes...
  16. H

150mm dropper post in a Norco Sight Carbon?

I run a 150mm KS LEV in my alloy Sight, it shouldn't be any different for a carbon. The only thing you need to be aware of is frame size, I have a medium frame and a 150mm dropper can only go so far into the frame before it bottoms out in the seat tube. Which means when the dropper is up at max...
  17. H

Storing bike outside

I did that, sacrificed my bedroom to store my bikes, tools, etc. Now i sleep on the lounge....Living the dream.
  18. H

Kettlebells

I'm after a workout that provides a lot for bang for your buck. Kettlebells seem to fit that criteria, also want more shoulder stability and to fix some muscle imbalances (left side of body weaker). Currently the only exercise i do is cycling 3-4 times a week and my job which can sometimes...
  19. H

Kettlebells

What are you thoughts on kettlebells? Seems like they would be better then freeweights as they incorporate cardio/strength/endurance all in one. Who uses them?, What exercises do you do?, Do you use them for general fitness or specifically to try improve your riding?