Search results

1. H

NSW Sold

Item: 2015 Norco Sight alloy medium 27.5 Location:Newcastle, NSW Item Condition:Ok, has some chain/cable rub marks, rear wheel is noisy due to a flat spot, seat has a small tear. Reason for selling:Going to give Bmx a go Price and price conditions:$2500 Extra Info:Upgrades include, Shimano XT...
  2. H

Who owns a Nukeproof mega 275?

I'm considering a Mega 275 frame and want to know it's ride characteristics, eg pedal bob, anti squat. Those kinds of things, from the reviews that i have read it is more of a bike for getting downhill fast rather then fun. I'm also looking at a Mondraker Dune frame, The forward geometry has...
  3. H

Which seat rail material is the strongest?

I keep bending seat rails, I've gone though two Nukeproof Vectors with CrN/Ti Alloy rails(whatever that means). Would i be better off going with cromo rails or should i smash open the piggy bank and get a seat with full titanium rails? And before you call me a fat c@#t, I weigh a sturdy 83kg.
  4. H

Kettlebells

What are you thoughts on kettlebells? Seems like they would be better then freeweights as they incorporate cardio/strength/endurance all in one. Who uses them?, What exercises do you do?, Do you use them for general fitness or specifically to try improve your riding?
  5. H

Do suspension upgrades make you faster?

I'm currently on a 2015 Norco sight with Rev rl up front and Monarch rl on the back, I've been considering buying a DVO Diamond and a Cane creek DB coil IL to replace what i'm running now as i'm entering in the Fox Roller Coaster next year. But I'm worried that if buy new suspension i won't...
  6. H

Making a BMX in to a trail bike

I've got an Inspired Element http://www.inspiredbicycles.com/inspired_element_24_bike_p27.php?page=overview and want to make it more suitable for trail use. I thought about adding a 26" wheel to the front to reduce the head angle but i might have clearance issues with the original fork and it...