Search results

1. W

Sold Trek Fuel EX 8 21.5" Custom SOLD

Bump! Price drop
  2. W

Sold Trek Fuel EX 8 21.5" Custom SOLD

Item: 2019 Trek Fuel EX8 21.5" Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Can assist with postage Item Condition: Used, but hardly. Strava says 140km Reason for selling: Life's unexpectedly expensive (damn cars), need to prioritise... Price and price conditions: $3,400 Extra Info: She’s no stock...
  3. W

How much oil do my Rockshox Totem Solo Air need?

Hey guys, I've got a set of Rockshox totem solo air's, I believe they are 2009. They are needing new oil however I have been putting it off as I am unsure of the volume and weight of the oil needed in each leg. The oil volume chart provided by Sram is really confusing. Any guidance as to...
  4. W

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Was having a good afternoon train session at Oxford falls when the wind took out my mate in front. I guess you could have called it a bit of a train wreck.
  5. W

Air or Coil? 2010 Giant Faith 0

I think i'd rather spend a little more and buy a new shock as the vivid 5.1 is quite old and i personally thing the bike would be much nicer with a new shock. Any suggestions on what i should get as well as which shock would fit a 2010 Faith. according to some website it's a 420mm eye to eye...
  6. W

Its got a RS vivid 5.1 with a ti spring, when it compresses it travels around half way down its stroke length then hits a hard spot where it travels with (full dampening?) and the shoots back up really un progressively. I might swing past the lbs and get them to give me a more accurate...
  7. W

Hi Guys, Ive recently (last few months) made the move to downhill, kicked out the reign and picked up a 2010 Faith, the bike is in good knick however the rear shock is in desperate need of attention, im interested in getting a new shock however have know clue where to start. First off what...