What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

camoshop

Banned
Left work early, went for a ride to clear my head, up some hills.. Smash it!
A couple of guys will have gotten an "uh oh" email from strava ;)

Was having a good afternoon train session at Oxford falls when the wind took out my mate in front. I guess you could have called it a bit of a train wreck.

Gripo

Eats Squid
then ill just keep spamming them until they do... until then I'll happily run black chunkys (might actually get a set of aquas when the blacks wear)
Oh that's you.....saw ESI ask someone what sort of tone of "purple" they wanted....

I do find their colour tones a bit "off" as their original blue is dark and the orange to light...but yeah I like'em

What happened to their pink version?

ChopSticks

Banned
Oh that's you.....saw ESI ask someone what sort of tone of "purple" they wanted....

I do find their colour tones a bit "off" as their original blue is dark and the orange to light...but yeah I like'em

What happened to their pink version?
hahahaha yehhh thats me... every post ESI makes, I've just spammed them with 'whens purple coming' etc LOL

yehhh the blue is much darker, and the orange seems to get washed out.

The old hot pink is now no longer in production. They apparently faded badly in the sun. (you can still see some on ebay)
and if you REALLY wanted the pink that badly, you can choose the custom option (mix and matc colours) on the ESI online store where pink is still available.

stoo

Likes Dirt
New Marz 350's were on the doorstep when I got home, nice way to cheer up a gloomy monday. They look sick in realsies
Now just waiting for the Chris King headset and Easton stem so i can run it with the OD2.
Probably will cut the steerer also :becky:

[/URL][/IMG]
Ace jiggers! Could you gimme a rough axle to crown measurement please?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Xt brakes back on the nomad. Took them off as I thought they were sold. Buyer changed mind and now the elixir CRs are sold because they felt familiar...

Installed new chain guide. It was a c#%$ of a job, but looks good. Scratched what Adar recently being promoted as a near perfect Saint crank arm in the process somehow. I guess it's value dropped $50!

IMG_20140717_123353.jpg

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
New Marz 350's were on the doorstep when I got home, nice way to cheer up a gloomy monday. They look sick in realsies
Now just waiting for the Chris King headset and Easton stem so i can run it with the OD2.
Probably will cut the steerer also :becky:
Definitely going to new a review on there once you get some km's on them. Look like they have a lot of potential.

camoshop

Banned
Had the day off work, thought I'd find the steepest hill in the watagans, max elevation was 634 meters and well this hill fucked me well and proper.. 31.9% grade

Thomas11

Likes Dirt
Definitely going to new a review on there once you get some km's on them. Look like they have a lot of potential.
Unfortuntely will be 2-3 weeks before I get a good ride on them due to a knee injury from footy.
However I'll update my PYR thread with a ride report when I get them out to the Youies hopefully 2 weekends away.

They do look amazing, the gold/nickel sanctions really pop, look good on the all black stealth

ChopSticks

Banned
Finally sold the 34's, and made the order for pikes !!! Yewhhhhh

Now the waiting game begins.... Hopefully won't take 4 weeks as most people have with this online store

DJR

Likes Dirt
Took 32 evo fork out, dropped the footnuts, drained the splash and refilled up with penrite full synth 10w50. Gonna see how it goes and if it's a squishy mess i'll get some fox gold or green or use motul. Felt good on the bounce test though and talas side was pretty dry