Search results

1. Battler

Today tonight strikes again

So for all those who were watching Today Tonight last night, you may have seen the article on a proposed new unhealthy food tax. A study conducted by this bloke over 5 years proposed, to fight obesity we should impose a new tax to increase unhealthy food prices by 10%. Surely someone with...
  2. Battler

NSW Spec NS Suburban or High End DJ Bike

Item: NS Suburban or High end Dj Bike (No year preference, preferably white but just a preference) Location: Sydney Item Condition: Must be in Good to VG condition ( No frame dents, stauntion damage or major cosmetic scratches not fussed about small scuffs or what not) Price and price...
  3. Battler

Prostate Cancer Awareness Month

G’day Guys As you may or may not know it is prostate cancer awareness month (September), this is similar to other events such as Movember which occur throughout the year. Prostate cancer affects 1 in 3 men in Australia, this statistic is huge, 20,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every...
  4. Battler

Washing machines and dryers!

G'day guys Currently involved in a year 12 Major DnT project and i need an old dryer or washing machine (preferably working). So if you live in sydney and want to get rid of it for free i would be willing to come pick it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated so if you have an old...
  5. Battler

FREE GEAR!!!! if you can solve this puzzle

What day is it today? April fools day
  6. Battler

Girl dies in washing machine: toddler hit start switch

Truly horrible, to think that a mistake at that age when you had no idea what so over will haunt that poor toddler/child/teen/adult forever. Any one shared or heard of a horrible experience similar to this. I new a family and was good friends with a guy, the kids left the pool gate open...
  7. Battler

Who has an old washing machine or dryer?

G'day everyone. I'm a year 12 student and i'm trying to seek out an old washing machine or dryer either working or not within the sydney CBD area but willing to travel a bit to obtain it. Why go to the tip and pay to dump it when you can just have someone come pick it up from you...
  8. Battler

Trade my high end Dh bike for your high end hardtail + cash

What: My ECDH advertised in Downhill section, for your high end hardtail + cash Price range/Willing to Pay: your bike plus cash ( amount to be agreed on ) Location: Lindfield sydney Extra Info: Not really just post any interest
  9. Battler

"Photoshop for Dummies" Info Thread

OK to start with, if i have missed a major thread on "how to use photoshop" i would like to know as i have been unable to find one. After seeing the competition on the santa cruz v10, this inspired me to give it a go, see why everyone uses this program and how they are getting such great...
  10. Battler

X-box 360 after trade in

Hey everyone. OK, i currently own a normal X-box and i really want a game which im sure many of you know as Guitar Hero. I rarely play my current Xbox at all so i would like invest in a X-box 360 as i know it runs guitar hero. To do this i was considering EB games's offer of trade in your...
  11. Battler

06 Stp Zero SOLD

Sold Please Delete
  12. Battler

please delete

_________________________________ please delete
  13. Battler

Newly built ECDH Mongoose

My newly built up ECDH. Spec: Frame: Mongoose ECDH Forks : 07 Boxxer Team Brakes: Juicy 7 Rear der: X9 sram Bars: Sic Camo Stem: E13 direct mount Rear shock: DHX 5 Rims: WTB Hubs: WTB Grips: Lock on Drivetrain: E13 36t Cranks: Hozfellar Headset: Cane creek Let us...
  14. Battler

XT Cranks, Broken beyond repair?

Ok so here's the story, i was down at Thredbo for the interschools when i was riding along paying little attention to anything in the world when i felt my crank was loose, so looked down checked it out, there were the chainring crankbolts missing, 2 of them. Grr very angry just before my race...
  15. Battler

High end rear hub 150mm 12mm

What: Rear hub 150mm 12mm through axel 32 hole (16 either side) FOR DH Price range/Willing to Pay: Show us what you got Location: Lindfield sydney Extra Info: Reasonably high end and in good condition can trade depending on what you want and what i got. Hadley seem the go.
  16. Battler

Direct mount stem

What: Direct mount stem Price range/Willing to Pay: Offer me Location: Anywhere, prefferably sydney Extra Info: Need it soon and has ot be of reasonable quality.
  17. Battler

06 Boxxer World Cups

What: 06 boxxer world cup.... air forks, 203mm travel Price range/Willing to Pay: $800-max of $950 Location: Sydney, Lindifield Extra Info:Must me in great condition TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT EVEN IF ITs OVER THE MONEY LIMIT
  18. Battler

Good looking, quality 36t Chainring and e13 orange bashy 36t

What: Chainring 36t ( e.g. e13) Price range/Willing to Pay: Offers alround Location: Sydney lindfield Extra Info: Will pay for postage if worth it but would prefer localish sale. What: e13 bashy orange colour must be 36t Price range/Willing to Pay: once again offer me will consider all...
  19. Battler

Black 36t e13 4 bolt

:D What: ^^^^ Price range/Willing to Pay:40 and there abouts Location: Sydney north shore lindfield Extra Info: Must be in top condition(minimal if any scratches). Doesnt have to come with bolts. Tell me what you got and if its good i may pay a bit more. CAN BE ORANGE BUT I DOUBT ANYONE...
  20. Battler

Playing with a piccy

Now i know this has been done before but i thought i would give it a go for personal interest, but i decided i would share them with everyone to else see what they thought. The picture was taken at the interschools in thredbo, soo what do you think? Which ones for favourite, would have to say...