1. N

Wtb large 26 hardtail frame

How much do you want to spend?
  2. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

Good drop of rain this evening = hero dirt by Saturday
  3. N

Confessions from the fuckwits

Bled like a bastard but wasn't too bad....only got one tooth deep before it jammed up. Nice little tooth shaped puncture and a bit of squashage, but should be fine, and on the up-side I just cleaned my chain so hopefully not too much grime got jammed in there.
  4. N

Confessions from the fuckwits

I needed to take the slack up on the chain on my single speed. After getting it just right, for some reason I decided to check the tension and the free spinning of the hub after taking the bike down off the stand by spinning the cranks with my bare feet......... After a couple of good spins, i...
  5. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

nope - check out the start list ' Open Ebike category' http://http://selfpropelled.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/M24_2017_By_Category.pdf
  6. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

Just that there is an E-bike category....sad. Surely it will be De Rigueur to heckle the shit out of someone that blasts past you on a battery powered bike at 3am in the morning. *I can see E-bikes place in society, and they're a great thing for getting people to and from work instead of...
  7. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

yep, got that email as well. Hopefully plenty of teams are just slack and leaving it to the last moment to register - like ours. Paid today though.
  8. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

awesome - keep the tips coming if you've got them. How many teams usually enter ?
  9. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

great thanks. Hadn't thought about fiddling with rider order to get a good break - assumed we'd just stick to 1,2,3,4 etc that makes good sense.
  10. N

ACT 2017 Mont 24hr

Couldn't see a thread for this race already underway - delete (and point me in the right direction if there is . First time entrant for me. Any hot tips?? Everything from how avoid getting a tent site next to the toilets, to race strategy.....
  11. N

ACT Cotic BFE Med- Steel Hardtail SOLD!!!

Sold - pending funds.
  12. N

There's been a bit of interest - I'm willing to consider offers at this stage....
  13. N

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

My BFe is up in the trading section.....
  14. N

Done. Thanks
  15. N

I need to edit the thread title to include frame size, but the edit function only lets me edit the body of the post..........anyone know how to do it??
  16. N

26in , and yep correct on the forks.
  17. N

Yep, large would definitely be best for you then. Cheers
  18. N

How tall are you? I'm 179cm, I ride a large in some bikes but given the nature of how this bike is best ridden the smaller 'chuckability' of the Med was perfect for me. There heaps of stuff on UK forums about height vs frame sizing for the Cotics
  19. N

Pics up
  20. N

Item: Cotic BFE (green). Location:ACT, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent. Ridden less than a dozen times. Reason for selling: Too many bikes, and Too little time to ride. Extra Info - I built this just over 12 months ago - cost a bit over 3K to build . Well specced with...