Search results

1. C

Austria trip

Cheers for all the comments people. Shortly Alan will be coaching the camp of champions in whistler and hopefully be in the Colorado crankworx. Unfortunatly i spent all my pennies on 26trix, but hope to get overseas again next year. will keep the videos coming. So good having all the support...
  2. C

backflips!

First of all yeah easier then tail whips and 360s and if your claim to fame is flipping out the skate park then join the other million 16yr olds doing it.
  3. C

sold

sent you Pm
  4. C

Banshee Prototype 'amp'

BACK TO THE BEAUTIFUL BIKE PEOPLE LOL guys and girls, i am not a very rich man and my friend was kind enough to lend me a wheel after i tore my MATCHING COLOUR CAMO rim in half. cant afford new wheel set just yet but wanted to test ride the frame and get pics out there to see whats new for...
  5. C

Banshee Prototype 'amp'

Banshee Amp Prototype Banshee have just released there new prototype hardtail frame. The Banshee Amp. When first picking up the frame I could have mistaken it for a roadie apart from its small appearance. The frame weighs in at just 2kg on the mark. It is ridiculously light and builds up...
  6. C

Sold

interest in trade for 2007 fox float 36rc good condition.
  7. C

Chris Soininen crankworx 07 youtube

Yeah of course i remember you lads. Right after the comp when everyone was leaving. How sick was Whistler. You get so comfy over there not working and punching runs everyday. I suggest if you havnt been, go. Mt Washington is also worth checking out. No crowds and fresh trails. catch ya laters
  8. C

Chris Soininen crankworx 07 youtube

Hey all, Here is some b grade quality footage of my runs in crankworx. second run is cut short because i wrecked my seat. So much fun riding in Whistler and hopefully will soon have a vid up of our full canada trip enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PejVwE5qj1k Cheers, Chris
  9. C

please delete

no comment
  10. C

please delete

Please delete
  11. C

Unco photo thread

what can i say, Alan Hepburn doing a cliffhanger flip lol (pfft) and me riding my cracked 1998 steel Trek 810 with a Judy fork, 24inch rear wheel 26inch front doing a portaloo superman, (taking a crap). worse thing is this was in a dirt jump comp.
  12. C

Banshee Wildcard Proto

there pretty cool, the quarter turn from 5 to 7 inch travel is sick. makes them a really good dirt jump, freeride fork. they are pretty plush. still have to really try them out
  13. C

Banshee Wildcard Proto

Cheers guysit is half and half. Black and white all over except the red NS hub. I instantly loved this bike. they are so much fun. Catch ya laters all ps, cant wait to shred whistler on this
  14. C

Banshee Wildcard Proto

Here it is, My Banshee Wildcard Build up. Frame: Banshee Wildcard 5 or 6.5 inch travel Shock: Manitou Evolver Air Shock Fork: Totem 2 step 5 or 7 inch travel Wheels: Mtx Camo with Xt and NS hub Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 Bars: Deity Seat: Deity Deraileur/Shifter: SRAM X9 Cranks: Shimano XT...
  15. C

Pen 15 crew rocking out

EV Crew dirt jumping and freeriding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstYv-oNzJY
  16. C

06 Stinky Deluxe SOLD

Come on guys, at the start of next week this bike will be going on Ebay, let us know
  17. C

06 Stinky Deluxe SOLD

go to sell it or i cant go to canada. will not regret buying this bike.
  18. C

06 Stinky Deluxe SOLD

Come on, this bike needs to go. 06 for only 2000, only months old with upgrade forks chainguid, new grips, tyres immaculate, thing should sell itself.
  19. C

06 Stinky Deluxe SOLD

This thing has got to go ONLY $2,000 no offers please ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD. 66RC2X, Retail $5,000 build up, someone take it.
  20. C

2005 Kona Stab***SOLD, PLEASE DELETE***

not me interested but person i know. Please call 0403333565. he is very interested.