Banshee Wildcard Proto

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
Here it is, My Banshee Wildcard Build up.

Frame: Banshee Wildcard 5 or 6.5 inch travel
Shock: Manitou Evolver Air Shock
Fork: Totem 2 step 5 or 7 inch travel
Wheels: Mtx Camo with Xt and NS hub
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5
Bars: Deity
Seat: Deity
Deraileur/Shifter: SRAM X9
Cranks: Shimano XT

QUICK WORD:
Basically this thing pedals like a hartail but soakes up the big hits. There is no bob but smooth as butter on the dirt jumps. The 5 and 5 inch travel and short rear end makes it super easy to 360, backflip and tail whip. It weighs in pretty light but as there is still a bit of fat to cut i will get back to you on the weight.

So far it is a dream to ride and super strong.

Pictures:

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Chris Is yours the black one or the white one ?

Either way it doesn't matter they are both off the hook...

Have fun at Whistler :)

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
Chris Is yours the black one or the white one ?

Either way it doesn't matter they are both off the hook...

Have fun at Whistler :)

Cheers guysit is half and half. Black and white all over except the red NS hub. I instantly loved this bike. they are so much fun. Catch ya laters all

ps, cant wait to shred whistler on this

Ty

Eats Squid
looks like all new FSRs are very Specialized
the rear axel is on the chainstay not the seatstay, so it's walking beam, so no FSR hoist link at all, more of a updated/modern turner burner.

looks good, these new short travel 'slopestyle' bikes are the future i reckon.

Ty

randomridermax

Likes Dirt
Cheers guysit is half and half. Black and white all over except the red NS hub. I instantly loved this bike. they are so much fun. Catch ya laters all

ps, cant wait to shred whistler on this
so chris am i still going to be able to fit in the suit case, sick bike dude have fun:):D:cool:

Dareu2

Squid
Love the half 'n' half paint. How do you like the totems? Wouldnt mind getting some but havent heard a whole lot about them only in a few reviews

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
Love the half 'n' half paint. How do you like the totems? Wouldnt mind getting some but havent heard a whole lot about them only in a few reviews
there pretty cool, the quarter turn from 5 to 7 inch travel is sick. makes them a really good dirt jump, freeride fork. they are pretty plush. still have to really try them out

floody

Wheel size expert
How much was half and half? Is it only available on the medium and large? Bloody local pizza shop charges an extra $1.50 and you can't have it on the small pizzas.

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the rear axel is on the chainstay not the seatstay, so it's walking beam, so no FSR hoist link at all, more of a updated/modern turner burner.

looks good, these new short travel 'slopestyle' bikes are the future i reckon.

Ty
yeah but the main frame still looks like most specialized frames, especially the demo7

very nice bike non the less and i didn't know it was a half and half paint job. which makes me nice x 5

ruskoo

Likes Dirt
How much was half and half? Is it only available on the medium and large? Bloody local pizza shop charges an extra $1.50 and you can't have it on the small pizzas.
lol :rolleyes:

Very nice bike. Looks the goods, I was abit confused about the paintjob for a while :p:p,